Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The boys go to school in groups.
2) He'll go to school in the latter part of the year.
3) One morning, I didn't want to go to school, and decided to feign illness.
4) She can't go to school because she is ill.
5) We go to school on weekdays.
6) You should make your bed before you go to school.
7) Some children can read and write before they go to school.
8) Do you go to school on a bicycle?
9) The little boy refused to go to school.
10) She will have to go to school.
11) We don't have to go to school on Sundays.
12) Parents carry the burden of ensuring that children go to school.
13) She couldn't go to school for a few weeks because of illness, but she'll be able to catch up quickly.
14) In the daytime, we go to school, but in the evenings we play.
15) Children who go to school are schoolchildren.
16) The children go to school in a minibus.
17) We go to school to get knowledge about many different things.
18) We go to school every day but Sunday.
19) Do you go to school?
20) You can go to school when you're old enough.
21) In this country children of denizen go to school free.
22) Children need some orientation when they go to school.
23) Some of the children living on the farms go to school in a minibus.
24) Your mum will go spare if you don't go to school!
25) They didn't go to school today,(sentencedict.com) they goofed off downtown instead.
26) You've got to go to school, whether you like it or not.
27) Where did you go to school?
28) I went to school at seven o'clock this morning although I don't belong to go to school until half past seven.
29) My daughter's a bit poorly today,(http://sentencedict.com/go to school.html) so she didn't go to school.
30) She feigned illness so that she wouldn't have to go to school.
More similar words: school, in school, at school, preschool, schoolbag, high school, after school, hooligan, go to sleep, so to speak, choose, scholar, photosynthesis, dichotomy, scholarship, toss, proscribe, oscillate, tool, microscope, pool, stool, fool, cool, tossing, kaleidoscope, chitosan, pseudoscience, to speak of, microscopically.