Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The house had been left to go to rack and ruin.
2) They've let the house go to rack and ruin.
3) They let the house go to rack and ruin.
4) First they let the house go to rack and ruin, then the garden; now they were sheltering hippies.
5) He's let his father's old house go to rack and ruin.
6) It seems that the government is prepared to let all our hospitals and schools go to rack and ruin.
7) She shut off the rooms she didn't use, letting them go to rack and ruin. Since she ate her meals out, she had no food at home, and did not encourage callers, who always expected a cup of tea.
More similar words: back and forth, black and blue, black and white, ruin, neck and crop, ruined, ruinous, conundrum, package, back away, package tour, jackfruit, drugstore, motor, rack, oracle, motorway, crack, track, notoriety, notorious, voracity, off the rack, bracket, crackle, cracked, torah, voracious, motorcycle, notoriously.