Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His jokes are always in such bad taste; he can't be funny without going over the top.
2. I think he realised he'd gone over the top with the seating arrangements.
3. Start with table decorations: go over the top with a bright festive tablecloth and napkins.
4. Going over the top of our heads is well-rooted and par for the course.
5. But the movie crawls to a halt and goes over the top in a drawn-out finale inside an empty hotel.
6. Ruthless penalising of malingerers and also of sides going over the top has brought about a quiet revolution.
7. He's on active service; he smells powder; he's going over the top for the baby.
8. Remember, everyone loves flattery, but don't go over the top.
9. Those salesmen go over the top this month will get a bonus.
10. I can understand that a little, but they go over the top.
11. Remember, everyone loves flattery, but don go over the top.
12. Those salesmen who go over the top this month will get a bonus.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Remember , eVery abundance one loves flattery, but don't go over the top.
14. No, the Carrera GTS doesn't have a lot of ground clearance, but it's so low that most zombies you hit will go over the top of the car (especially if you keep your foot on the gas).
More similar words: over-the-top, herbert hoover, go over, over there, deliver the goods, overthrown, overthrew, overthrow, over the hill, over the moon, over the years, over-the-counter, all over the world, under the cover of, hoover, do over, from cover to cover, under the table, get over, stop over, stopover, overt, topple over, covert, nevertheless, poverty, overtly, overtone, overtook, over time.