Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There is a constant flow of people leaving the land and going into service and hotel jobs, particularly in Funchal.
2. The first turbo trains will go into service next week.
3. It's due to go into service within 18 months.
4. The new railway will go into service on the first of next month.
5. The 747 s could not go into service before the crews agreed on a new salary structure.
6. She had to go into service of that family.
7. The 150 - mu - occupying reserve depot is go into service by the end of the year.
8. Six new Toshiba electrics of 100 - 390 tons will go into service this year.
More similar words: intelligence service, service, internal revenue service, services, service area, disservice, serviceman, service fee, lip service, service book, service unit, service mark, service life, serviceable, at your service, home service, debt service, self-service, wire service, mail service, room service, service level, after service, civil service, service class, table service, unserviceable, social service, postal service, secret service.