1. The subjects had a continuous infusion glucose tolerance test.
2. Six subjects did not consent to a glucose tolerance test and tolerance was determined from fasting plasma glucose and insulin concentrations.
3. The glucose tolerance test is used to observe the response of the patient to a glucose load or challenge.
4. Oral glucose tolerance test and insulin release test were carried out to measure plasma glucose concentrations, serum insulin concentrations and serum FFA levels.
5. Does prior exercise affect oral glucose tolerance test results?
6. Methods The GTT (glucose tolerance test) and glycosuria test with breeding rhesus monkeys were used to choose the rhesus monkeys model of the spontaneous diabetes.
7. The other is oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT).
8. Oral glucose tolerance test could be used for the routine screening of abnormal glucose tolerance in adolescents with PCOS.
9. An intraperitoneal injection glucose tolerance test and hyperglycemic clamps were applied to the adult offspring.
10. To discuss the application value of oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) and insulin releasing test in hepatogenic diabetics.
11. Methods The GTT (glucose tolerance test) and glycosuria test in breeding rhesus monkeys were used to choose the rhesus monkey model of the spontaneous diabetes.
12. How is the oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) done?
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. An oral glucose tolerance test was used to ascertain 2 - hr plasma glucose and fasting plasma glucose.
14. I made an appointment for a glucose tolerance test the following week.
15. The reproducibility, sensitivity, and specificity of the continuous infusion glucose tolerance test have been reported.
16. Jarrett ignores studies that have investigated perinatal morbidity in association with abnormal results on a glucose tolerance test.
17. The risk of cryptorchidism was also increased by more than twofold when all mothers with only an abnormal oral glucose tolerance test result were included in the group with diabetes, the authors note.
18. Methods The exploration of DM and other associated diseases in 3717 Chongqing citizens over 20 years old was done by oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) in a cross-section study.
19. Before and after therapy, animals were subjected to an oral glucose tolerance test.
20. Methods:The 52 obese children and 40 healthy children as control were determined to have contrast and analysis on glucose, insulin, antibody against insulin in blood and the glucose tolerance test.
21. Objective:To investigate the safety and superiority of blood drawing through an indwelling vein needle on in oral glucose tolerance test .
22. Insulin resistance was measured using hyperinsulin-euglycemic clamp, and B-cell function was assessed by intravenous glucose tolerance test (IVGTT).
23. Every group was divided into normal glucose tolerance subgroup (NGT) and impaired glucose tolerance subgroup (IGT) according to oral glucose tolerance test.
24. Objective To discuss the clinical significance of serum insulin determination and oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT).
25. The insulin sensitivity of animal models was quantified by insulin tolerance test, glucose tolerance test and gluconeogenesis test, etc.
26. There we traditionally use a high fasting glucose level, if they can get them, and glucose tolerance test levels that are also high.
More similar words: lactose intolerance, tolerance, intolerance, zero tolerance, glucose, glucosuria, tolerant, tolerantly, intolerant, tolerate, tolerable, tolerably, toleration, intolerable, intolerably, glucocorticoid, furtherance, utterance, temperance, severance, preponderance of evidence, ponderance, sufferance, exuberance, deliverance, intemperance, perseverance, severance pay, protuberance, preponderance.