1) Satellite broadcasting is helping to globalize television.
2) As the economy develops, it will continue to globalize.
3) All over the world,(http://sentencedict.com/globalize.html) the spread of the globalized monoculture is forcefully eradicating ecosocial forms of culture that evolved in place.
4) A globalized economy offers spectacular rewards to the skillful, but increasingly penalizes those without education.
5) Only then we can globalize the spirit of Jonas Salk, the great scientist who invented the polio vaccine, but refused to patent it, saying simply: "It would be like patenting the sun."
6) Under the globalize background, how to bring into play to the function of rural education better?
7) When the Globalize plugin constructs the culture, it uses two 2-letter codes.
8) Now identify this special file: "globalize.cultures.js" — this file contains every possible culture so you don't have to load specifically the ones you need to work with.
9) In effect, the Globalize plugin says, "If you can't get specific language and country information, you can just pass the language, and we'll make a best guess as to how to properly format everything".
10) Should we globalize aspects of a brand: its name, its creative concept and the product itself?
11) To this point, we've used the "globalize.cultures.
12) For your application UI, you also need to globalize these UI elements.
13) This article focuses on the new Globalize plugin.
14) As Japanese companies push to globalize their operations, they're keen to hire more foreign students who speak languages other than Japanese.
15) Globalize can now provide localized translations for all strings passed into that method.
16) Unfortunately, this is not possible in the Globalize plugin formatting right now, without writing your own Culture object to do so.
17) As the world becomes more complex, some things do, of course, standardize and globalize.
18) Every day, billions of dollars ricochet around in the globalized economy.
19) Nearly every conservative and liberal party in the world today champions the globalized economy.
20) For Korean brands, a key mantra has been to globalize their corporate identity.
21) However, writing the data to a set of properties files to create Java resource bundles is a natural way to globalize your objects in a Java application.
22) In most cases, it's taken years for these megacorporations to globalize.
23) Literally, everyone in the world who visits your site will be covered by the Globalize plugin.
24) While some Japanese companies have publicly said they will hire more foreigners in a bid to globalize their work forces, they remain a minority.
25) With those studies in hand, we would be well placed to scale up and globalize prevention.
26) Both foreign recruits and Korean employees learn from each other, and that helps globalize the company.
27) Table 1 shows examples of possible formats for numbers that exemplify why the Globalize plugin is the best solution.
28) In order to increase competitiveness, individual nations will further deregulate and globalize the flow of manpower, resources, and information.
29) And, remember, this is all supposed to be in an age of lean startups that can globalize on the cheap...
More similar words: globalization, global, realize, penalize, visualize, socialize, tantalize, socialized, radicalize, capitalize, specialize, demoralize, marginalize, rationalize, neutralized, demoralized, commercialize, industrialize, globe, globular, idolize, utilize, fertilize, fossilize, symbolize, stabilize, immobilize, cabalistic, realization, socialization.