Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sometimes his eyes would glaze over for a second or two.
2. A lot of people's eyes glaze over if you say you are a feminist.
3. Brush the glaze over the top and sides of the hot cake.
4. Spoon the glaze over the kiwi fruit.
5. Their faces glaze over as if in a trance.
6. Do your eyes glaze over when the computer freaks start talking?
7. Now my eyes are starting to glaze over.
8. Frankly,[http://sentencedict.com] I usually glaze over ads.
9. I didn't understand why his eyes started to glaze over at the mention of Chomsky.
10. Her eyes glaze over when she is bored.
11. Beyond that point, unless her interest is awakened, Mrs Thatcher's eyes glaze over.
12. As soon as muffins removed from tray , brush lemon sugar glaze over top of muffins.
13. And if don't get easy answers straight away , their eyes immediately start to glaze over.
14. While speaking to a class of fifth graders, you attempted to demonize Cindy Sheehan as a Communist traitor, and all the eager young eyes staring at you begin to glaze over.
More similar words: haze over, freeze over, glance over, glaze, glazed, deglaze, move over, see over, be over, come over, ice over, make over, moreover, takeover, makeover, give over, tide over, take over, pore over, voice over, grieve over, bubble over, bridge over, puzzle over, preside over, glass over, laze, blaze, ablaze, blazer.