Random good picture Not show
1. Mind you don't knock that glass over.
2. I accidentally knocked a glass over.
3. He knocked his glass over in his agitation.
4. One should pass the magnifying glass over to science; the eyes are sufficient to appreciate the beauties of the landscape.
5. At first, David suggested putting removable glass over it, so it could be converted to a dining table.
6. Serve in a tall glass over ice.
7. He knocked a glass over.
8. He got up abruptly and tried to see himself in the dirty looking - glass over the wash - stand.
9. Cover the glass with the cardboard and turn the glass over.
10. My current desk is large,[sentencedict.com] but it is a sheet of glass over a metal frame.
11. Shake all ingredients with ice. Strain into a rocks glass over crushed ice. Serve with a licorice stick (Twizzler) with the ends cut off to form a straw.
12. When they immediately started in on him, I intentionally knocked my glass over, too.
13. Combine all ingredients except 151% Rum, and Sloe Gin, in a highball glass over crushed ice. Stir gently. Top with sloe gin for lava color. Then top with 151 and ignite.
More similar words: passover, pass over, glass, sovereign, sunglasses, sovereignty, looking glass, magnifying glass, over and over, over and over again, glasnost, pass out, pass on, pass off, class, the mass of, as soon as, a class, assonance, associate, classic, associated, classify, association, classical, classroom, high class, classified, middle class, social class.