Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The main of the southwest glacis region of least dip is braideddelta system and slope fan system.
2. Suzhou Huqiu tower is famous world culture heritage, yet tower body glacis.
3. These included a new design for the top hull hatches, removal of the driver's visor in the glacis (front) plate and upper hull sides closer to the vertical.
4. B. Constant Humidity: PES can keep constant humidity around the planting area of a greenhouse that is divided into the planting area and the glacis area.
5. Casting was used not only for the turret, but also for the main elements of its hull - the glacis, turret ring and rear.
6. This badge was placed on the vehicle's upper left glacis armor. The fasces-emblem and namesake of the Fascist Party -consisted of an ax wrapped with rods.
7. The M2 featured a high superstructure with a sponson mounted machine gun in each corner. in addition, two more machine guns were fixed in the glacis plate and fired by the driver.
More similar words: glacial, glacier, glaciated, glaciation, glaciology, interglacial, glace, racist, racism, ostracise, ostracism, placid, lacing, supremacist, pharmacist, antiracist, malacia, placing, placidly, replacing, placidity, salacious, fallacious, lactic acid, white supremacist, interlacing, osteomalacia, lactobacillus, chondromalacia, bacitracin.