Random good picture Not show
(1) You must give in your examination papers now.
(2) A s nobody was willing to give in, he came out for another voting.
(3) This government will not give in to terrorism.
(4) My family insisted that I should not give in, but stay and fight.
(5) don't give up and don't give in.
(6) The defenders were outnumbered and had to give in.
(7) All right. I give in. What did you do with the ship?
(8) The government refused to give in to the hijackers' threats.
(9) She wouldn't give in until she received a full apology.
(10) Their opposition only strengthened her resolve not to give in.
(11) He was compelled to give in.
(12) I hate the way you always give in to him.
(13) Rose decided to give in her notice .
(14) The government cannot be seen to give in to terrorists' demands.
(15) This rope has too much give in it.
(16) Don't give in yet. You have more grit than that.
(17) You must never give in to pressure .
(18) The government refused to give in to their demands.
(19) My government cannot give in to the demands of an illegal organization.
(20) The rope has quite a bit of give in it.
(21) 'Don't give in now(sentencedict.com),' she urged.
(22) The government will not give in to terrorist threats .
(23) Give in your name if you are willing to help.
(24) I think we should just give in gracefully.
(25) You'll never guess the answer - do you give in?
(26) Under no conditions we should not give in.
(27) Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
(28) It looks as if the policy will be a success, providing that the government perseveres and does not give in to its critics.
(29) Don't worry if the shoes seem a bit tight at first; the leather has plenty of give in it.
(30) We will carry on fighting to the end. We will never give in.
More similar words: cave in, believe in, give, give off, give way, give up, give out, give away, give back, give way to, give notice, give birth, give ear to, give rise to, surveillance, EIN, done in, lie in, tune in, wherein, vote in, Thanksgiving, protein, close in, come into, heinous, figure in, engage in, reinforce, seeing that.