Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Only in his dreams does he give expression to his fears.
2. Another writer who seeks to give expression to popular oral culture is Jose Maria Arguedos.
3. Give expression to the noble desires that lie in your heart. Gordon B Hinckley
4. The geodesic distance way can give expression to Topology relation of model, they will have a various of application between both ways.
5. You give expression to your feeling.
6. Give expression to the noble desires that lie in your deep heart.
7. To give expression to ( one's troubles or feelings ); pour forth.
8. EXPRESS : Give expression to the noble desires that lie in your heart.
9. Give expression to the desires that lie in your heart.
10. At last he found a proper way to give expression to his gratitude.
11. The purpose of piety is to give expression to one's relationship with God.
12. This was a new an,[http://sentencedict.com/give expression to.html] which was able to give expression to popular attitudes.
13. Messenger's only desire is to talk about himself, to confess, to give expression to his huge ego.
14. On the contrary, the aim was to enable them to give expression to their desires.
15. There is an appropriate emphasis on the quest for new literary forms to give expression to the consciousness of the modern age.
16. It is inevitable that the bourgeoisie and petty bourgeoisie will give expression to their own ideologies.
17. Although it records the real image incompletely, this insouciant shooting manner can give expression to my deserted and disorder heart.
More similar words: gene expression, expression, expressions, expressional, expressionless, expressionism, expressionist, self-expression, verbal expression, facial expression, beyond expression, literal expression, numerical expression, idiomatic expression, algebraic expression, equivalent expression, expressive, expressiveness, inexpressive, expressively, mathematical expression, expressive style, expressible, compression test, expressivity, inexpressible, inexpressibly, express emotion, compression, oppression.