Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Loi gave a cry and pointed.
2. It broke over Rex who gave a cry of satisfaction.
3. But when he uncovered the picture, he gave a cry of pain.
4. He flicked the light-switch, and Isobel, who loved cars, gave a cry of delight.
5. God knows what it's like to give a cry of dereliction and a cry of desperation.
More similar words: giveaway, give away, give a hoot, give a damn, give and take, give-and-take, forgive and forget, evasive action, affirmative action, creative activity, acrylic, acrylate, acrylics, utter a cry, acrylamide, acrylic paint, acrylonitrile, dacryocystitis, polyacrylamide, come across, come a cropper, not have a clue, sea creature, tinea cruris, have a chat with, give, live and let live, stumble across, given, ogive.