Random good picture Not show
1. I live mostly on coffee and ginger ale.
2. We have ginger ale, tonic water and various other mixers.
3. Fresh coffee and cookies, punch with ginger ale and lime sherbet floating in it.
4. We had some cans of ginger ale in a cooler, but they had gone bad, exploded.
5. Make it a glass of plain ginger ale.
6. But I fix her her bourbon and ginger ale with the dash of ReaLemon just the way she likes it.
7. Ham and cheese and a ginger ale sounds great.
8. A tonic water[sentencedict.com/ginger ale.html], fruit juice or a ginger ale perhaps?
9. The cooperator was crammed with tv dinners and ginger ale.
10. I'd like some ginger ale, please.
11. Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale with ice.
12. Ginger ale with lots of ice for me[sentencedict.com], thank you.
13. Even ginger ale, ginger beer or ginger biscuits can quell queasy feelings.
14. We're prepared ginger ale, cola drinks, bottled water.
15. And a ginger ale with lots of ice.
16. His friend stood on the porch with him, agitating in his hand a paper cup full of whisky and ginger ale.
17. Mike poured me a Johnny Walker Black, then filled his own glass with ginger ale.
18. We made small talk to everyone we knew and I drank rather a lot of gin and ginger ale.
19. Add Ice to glass. then add vodka, triple sec, and ginger ale. Sitr and serve.
20. Or would you rather have a soft drink? We have seltzer or ginger ale.
21. Shandy Gaff is made with equal parts of beer and ginger ale.
More similar words: ginger, gingery, ginger up, gingerly, floating exchange rate, ginger beer, gingerbread, gingerbread man, in general, point the finger at, structural engineering, agricultural engineering, dog in the manger, a dog in the manger, gerald ford, gerald r. ford, fitzgerald, malingering, lingeringly, ring finger, fingerling, exchange rate, fingering, lingering, fingerprinting, finger spelling, general ledger, inger, winger, linger.