3. Getting the support of the Queen was a great encouragement to those involved in the project.
4. She was very smug and self-satisfied about getting the promotion.
5. She pulled off a great coup in getting the president to agree to an interview.
6. Every time John is late getting home he trumps up some new excuse.
7. He keeps getting at me and I really don't know what I've done wrong.
8. Nobody can prevent us/our getting married.
9. He must be getting near retiring age.
10. We've fallen into the habit of getting up late on Saturday mornings.
11. He's intent on getting promotion, and no one's going to stop him!
12. Is there any advantage in getting there early?
13. The heat was getting to be too much for me.
14. Getting food, medicine and blankets to flood victims is the most urgent priority.
15. How are you getting along with your English studies?
16. we are never ever getting back together.
17. We were getting ready to go out.
18. Are you getting along all right in your new job?
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Sheep kept getting tangled up in it and eventually the wire was removed.
20. Computers are getting faster all the time.
21. So you're getting about a bit again? Not shutting yourself away?
22. Hurry up! Or we'll be late getting to the station.
23. The police are getting after the crooks in the city.
24. Many patients are not getting the medical treatment they need.
25. There are various ways of getting to the station.
26. Are you getting along with her?
27. He's getting deafer in his old age.
28. He remarked that it was getting late.
30. If you were at a party and somebody was getting high, you didn't go running to a cop.
More similar words: letting, setting, vetting, netting, forgetting, upsetting, typesetting, prettiness, witting, fitting, jutting, cutting, putting, abutting, sitting, rotting, emitting, quitting, blotting, plotting, knitting, off-putting, unwitting, befitting, wittingly, ill-fitting, cutting-edge, sitting room, cutting edge, unremitting.