Random good picture Not show
1. The business didn't really get rolling until 1975.
2. It seemed as though every time we got rolling something came along to knock us back.
3. Imagine what you do before the day really gets rolling: What do you have for breakfast?
4. Once happiness gets rolling in this open place, not much stops it.
5. As Working Ventures got rolling, the tax credits attracted enough cash that the investment industry sat up and took notice.
6. As with all REST-based services, things get rolling with an HTTP request to a designated resource.
7. " OK(sentencedict.com),'sonny said. " Everybody get rolling. "
8. We can get rolling on this deal by talking to the company's vice - president.
9. It doesn't take much to get rolling down a Namibian dune.
10. The quickest way to get rolling is to click Express.
11. It will certainly prove to be a photogenic spot once things get rolling.
12. I really enjoy translating for magazines.Feature length articles are the right length to really get rolling, and I actually learn a lot from the translations.
13. They stop the actions of molecules like acrylamide before they get rolling.
14. Be responsible for communication and interface with customer to get rolling demand forecast and daily delivery plan.
15. The venture capital will otherwise get stuck and fail to appreciate, get rolling, and invest in new projects, and consequently loses its significance.
16. Feature length articles are the right length to really get rolling, and I actually learn a lot from the translations.
17. The most important of the 19 cases between Samsung and Apple will get rolling in U.S. District Court in San Jose, Calif., next month.
More similar words: trolling, controlling, controlling account, rolling, logrolling, rolling pin, rolling stone, rolling mill, rolling stock, keep the ball rolling, to start the ball rolling, roll in, rollicking, polling, polling day, polling place, polling booth, polling station, troll, petrol, stroll, rollick, trolley, stroller, petroleum, metrology, petrology, comptroller, trolleybus, trolley car.