Random good picture Not show
1) In gestalt psychology and gestalt psychotherapy, people's thoughts and emotions are seen as complex wholes.
2) Gestalt psychology is really only a minor nuisance to S-R psychology.
3) Coincidentally, this guiding principle fits well with Gestalt psychology,(http://sentencedict.com/gestalt psychology.html) which developed in Germany in the 1920 s.
4) What is the basic theory of gestalt psychology?
5) From the viewpoint of homomorphism idea of gestalt psychology, the vocal technique is a kind of practice and operational method with isomorphic of feeling and substance.
6) Based on the laws of Gestalt psychology, a geometric active contour model for image segmentation is proposed in this paper.
7) Gestalt psychology is one of the main genres in modern Western psychology.
8) Gestalt psychology is one of the ten important psychology genre.
9) Gestalt psychology has arrived at a new understanding of it.
10) These thoughts consist of associational psychology, Gestalt psychology, constructive psychology, multi-intelligence theory, progressivism, holisms. knowledge theory and information technology.
11) At the same time, in this chapter, author uses Gestalt psychology to make further explain.
More similar words: psychology, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psychologist, psychological, psychologically, neuropsychological, clinical psychologist, psycholinguistic, gestalt, psycho, psychotic, psychosis, psychopath, psychogenic, psychotherapy, psychopathy, psychotropic, psychopathic, psychoanalyze, psychoanalyst, psychotherapist, psychodynamic, psychosomatic, psychoanalysis, psychoanalytic, metempsychosis, anthology, mythology, pathology.