Random good picture
1. However, far more use is made of geothermal energy for direct heat.
2. The geothermal modelling package has been used to model the thermal history of two basins in the Far East.
3. Geothermal energy is of great interest in certain locations where hydrothermal steam is vented into the atmosphere.
4. Other Hawaiians have claimed that geothermal exploitation disrupts their worship of the goddess, Pele.
5. Wind costs 10.9 cents, geothermal 11.3 cents and solar at 15.1 cents, was more than twice as expensive as nuclear.
6. There are basically three methods of recovering geothermal energy.
7. The total geothermal heat flow is 1028 ergs per year.
8. They include biomass, geothermal energy, hydroelectric power, solar energy, tidal energy.
9. Geothermal energy does not involve the burning of fossil fuels and therefore makes a negligible contribution to global warming.
10. Geothermal energy is, basically, far too rare and too low-grade for widespread economic use.
11. There is some promise of geothermal energy.
12. Predicted the abnormal geothermal distribution area using hydrogeochemical geothermal thermometric scale of SiO2 and predirect temperature test in wells.
13. Not far away were other geothermal wellheads, their natural pressurized steam deflected into huge insulated pipes.
14. The territory of potential oil, gas and geothermal resources.
15. Conghua is the world - famous spa town, geothermal resources are very rich.
16. Yongqing territory rich in oil, gas and geothermal resources.
17. For the first two years, the consortium will undertake a feasibility study into the best location for a geothermal demonstration project.
18. E may ultimately rid itself of other power plants as well, including hydropower and geothermal units.
19. In iceland for example some 70% of the country's energy needs are met from geothermal sources.
20. The second project focuses on renewable energy research, and covers such topics as solar, biogas, mini-hydro and geothermal energy.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Indigenous oil discoveries proved disappointing and efforts have been directed towards hydro-electric power, nuclear and geothermal energy.
22. The other is naked, eats berries and lives in a temperate geothermal valley.
23. A hydrogeologist and an isotope chemist provided professional advice to the ongoing geothermal resource study.
24. This is not a result of sampling bias on our part, as all known sites of geothermal silica deposits were sampled.
25. Vertical dashed lines enclose periods of contemporaneous high lake levels and elevated geothermal activity on rift volcanoes.
26. The hot rocks technique holds out the best hope for exploitation of geothermal energy.
27. Copgo Wood Group enjoyed a profitable year with strong service sales to its oil company and geothermal customers.
28. Constant mix water valve is specially designed for the hot water system and auxiliary products widely used in electric water heater, the solar energy water heater and geothermal heating water systems.
29. While its geologic activities include peat accumulation and transportation, embedding activity caused by diastrophism and geothermal metamorphism of coal.
30. It will provide a scientific basis for the rational exploitation and utilization of the geothermal field.
More similar words: the other day, on the other hand, formal, formally, normally, informal, superman, German, germany, fisherman, aftermath, supermarket, countermand, stereotype, pigeon, surgeon, geology, bourgeois, sponge off, outrageous, courageous, at the age of, in charge of, mall, bourgeoisie, format, small, male, courageously, dormant.