Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Research in the field of genito-urinary medicine has led to significant health advances in the last decade.
2. The patient had no past history of genitourinary tract disorder, except for polyuria, since his childhood.
3. Bladder cancer was the most common malignancy of genitourinary system in China.
4. Cryptorchidism is a common congenital abnormality of pediatric genitourinary system.
5. Conclusions:Genitourinary system malformations are among common malformations.
6. In the genitourinary tract, BK virus acts in a similar way.
7. Conclusions: Anastomosing hemangioma of the genitourinary tract is a rare neoplasm displaying some overlapping features of both sinusoidal hemangioma and hobnail hemangioma of soft tissue and skin.
8. Genitourinary prolapse occurs when faults develop in the mechanisms for vaginal and uterine support.
9. In medical terms, this is known as the genitourinary system.
10. Gonorrhea: Sexually transmitted disease. It is characterized by genitourinary inflammation, caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae (gonococcus).
11. Actinomycosis is a rare disease occurring in genitourinary tract. The infection route is usually direct invasion of the actinomyces into damaged skin.
12. Neoplasia of the genitourinary tract accounts for about one fifth of adult tumors.
13. Objective To find out the common pathogens infecting genitourinary system and analyse their drug resistance rates to the new kinds of antibiotics.
14. Bladder cancer is the most common malignancy of genitourinary system in China.
15. Results - New cases of gonorrhoea among men attending genitourinary medicine clinics increased by 7.7% in 1989 and by 4.2% in 1990.
16. In 1990 increases in rectal gonorrhoea in men were noted in several genitourinary medicine clinics in London and elsewhere in Britain.
17. Libido decrease in rural area was higher than that in city area, mental symptom, vasomotion symptom and genitourinary tract symptom in city area were higher than that in rural area.
18. Background: Prostate adenocarcinoma is one of the major malignancies of the genitourinary system.
19. Objective: To study the clinical features of schwannoma in the genitourinary system.
20. Prostate cancer is a common malignant tumor in male genitourinary system, it morbidity is increasing in recent years.
21. To prevent the SRT in males, it is necessary to promote preadolescence sex education, provide sexual counseling service and treat early related genitourinary diseases.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Ureteral duplication is a relatively common congenital anomaly of the genitourinary tract.
23. The field of urological service consists the treatment of disease of adrenal gland, renal-ureter, urinary bladder, urethra , endocrine disorders of both sex and male genitourinary system.
24. Results: Herpes zoster was one of the most common complications of senile inpatients with genitourinary disorders.
25. Objective To explore the sonography characteristics and clinical value of fetal genitourinary system malformation.
26. The most common gonorrhea and blame drench coccus sex urethritis performance for the inflammation, genitourinary system caused by urinate urethral pain, burning.
27. Prostate cancer is a common malignant tumor in male genitourinary system, its morbidity is increasing in recent years, and the most common reason leads people to death is the metastasis.
28. Objectve: To study the relationship between infertility and male genitourinary tract infection induced by gonococcus, ureaplasma urealyticum and chlamydia trachomatis .
29. Spontaneous rupture of the kidney with a huge urinoma was found in a 26-year-old man with genitourinary tuberculosis during anti-tuberculosis chemotherapy.
30. Objective To investigate the clinical features and treatment of aggressive angiomyxoma of the genitourinary system.
More similar words: urinary system, urinary retention, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infection, progenitor, primogenitor, veterinary, touring, genital, binary, genitive, genitals, ordinary, luminary, culinary, seminary, congenital, monitoring, imaginary, benito mussolini, penitentiary, sanguinary, binary code, urinal, genital herpes, preliminary, culinary art, urinate, coronary care unit, primogeniture.