Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are found on the external genitalia and on the thighs, buttocks, and lower abdomen.
2. Until recently, the position of female genitalia on the homunculus had only been guessed at.
3. Instead, it means female genitalia in Northern Spain and parts of Portugal.
4. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female.
5. I have male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female.
6. The genitalia of an adult spotted hyena that has clearly given birth to at least one litter.
7. Objective:To study the application and value of female genitalia in taxonomic examination of Chinese Culex mosquitoes.
8. Physical health class, the teachers put male genitalia slide, scared of girls straight scream.
9. Other: all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.
10. Scorpio - the symbols of the male genitalia, and Virgo is like, but also from right-half to imagine, from the myth of Scorpio, Scorpio can know the source of jealousy.
11. We discover Athenian women going on a three-day binge every autumn, gleefully burying models of male genitalia.
12. Very rarely, malignant change may occur resulting in cancer of the bowel or genitalia.
13. From the age of three he was subjected to surgical procedures meant to enhance his undersized external genitalia.
14. In these cases the infection has been contracted during passage through the birth canal from sores on the mother's genitalia.
15. And incidentally may I point out that the proper term for the external female genitalia is vulva.
16. So skinny, wasted legs and narrow hips that his genitalia showed gigantic.
17. A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitalia in public.
18. The males of many species of insect have similarly elaborate genitalia.
19. Note position of sexual intercourse to avoid riding position and flexion to prevent too deep into the male genitalia.
20. The practice involves partial or total removal of the external female genitalia and creates scar tissue that can cause complications during labor.
21. Accordingly[sentencedict.com], the urinary catheter should not be inserted before an examination of the rectum and genitalia.
22. Pornographic files. This includes, but is not limited to , files depicting genitalia nudity , or sexual situations.
23. Come to think of it, maybe it isn't so weird at all -- coming as it does from a god that is completely obsessed with male genitalia.
24. Objective : To study the application and value of genitalia in taxonomic examination of Chinese Culex mosquitoes.
25. The number of the lesions varies from a few to several thousand, affecting oral mucous membranes (in 70% of cases), genitalia (30%), and conjunctivae (eyelid) (20%), as well as the cornea (eyeball).
26. Ever heard the expression "meat and two veg" to describe male genitalia?
27. Although painful to wear[Sentencedict.com], high heels can double as weapons of mass destruction (especially when your target is male genitalia).
28. A variety of factors can distort normal sexual development thereby giving rise to various forms of abnormal genitalia or intersexuality.
29. Generative adoration refers to the cultural phenomenon that people worship at the male and female genitalia to beget and conceive offspring.
30. Long before Ramachandran began his work on phantom limb syndrome, it had been noted that the brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain's body image map.
More similar words: genital, genitals, congenital, genital herpes, Italian, genitive, progenitor, genitourinary, primogenitor, retaliate, primogeniture, geniality, italic, retaliatory, retaliation, italics, vitality, vitalize, congeniality, italicize, digitalis, capitalise, capitalism, capitalist, capitalize, revitalize, revitalized, hospitalise, hospitalize, hospitality.