Random good picture Not show
(1) The General Accounting Office reports that airbags do not provide adequate protection for small children and others not sitting in normal position.
(2) That was the conclusion of a General Accounting Office report in 1992 on fraud in the health care system.
(3) Later this month, the General Accounting Office will circulate a draft of its new report on the derivatives market.
(4) The Congress has also established the General Accounting Office (GAO), which evaluates executive branch activities and reports back to the Congress.
(5) Data from the U. S. General Accounting Office suggest that identity fraud has been increasing by roughly 50 percent a year since 1999.
(6) Among all the states, our school buildings are in the worst shape, the federal General Accounting Office recently reported.
(7) Tomorrow's leaders need opportunities to build personal finance knowledge and skills ( General Accounting Office(Sentence dictionary), 2004 ).
(8) In 1992, Edward J. Markey, a Democrat from Massachusetts who led the House subcommittee on telecommunications and finance, asked what was then the General Accounting Office to study derivatives risks.
(9) The Veterans Administration Hospital has been shown by the General Accounting Office to apply heavy dosages of psychotherapeutic drugs.
(10) Consumers are confused about the financial advisers they trust, and on how they are regulated, according to a report released Tuesday by the General Accounting Office.
(11) That action provoked the first lawsuit ever by the General Accounting Office against the executive branch .
More similar words: generally accepted accounting principles, accrual accounting, financial accounting, managerial accounting, general office, accounting, tax accounting, cost accounting, accounting cost, accounting year, accounting firm, accounting books, accounting cycle, accounting period, accrual basis accounting, accounting policy, accounting record, public accounting, accounting system, final account, accounting program, accounting records, accounting manager, accounting standard, accounting equation, capital account, special account, accounting statement, double-entry accounting, accounting department.