Random good picture Not show
1. Similar effects on limb outgrowth and Hoxd gene expression were observed in forelimb cultures.
2. Conclusion:The gene expression of MMP-2 might be closely related to the process of OSF tissue remodeling.
3. RT PCR was performed for APN gene expression in liver tissue.
4. The procollagen gene expression was analyzed RT - PCR.
5. Transcription factors are key regulatory elements that control gene expression.
6. Conclusions Environmental modulation of gene expression and pathogenesis inY. pestis, especially the island.
7. Objective To explore the chromosome karyotype and gene expression of leukemia after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
8. It can regulate specific gene expression, cellular secretion and membrane permeability.
9. The ensuing gene expression profile in the cleavage-stage embryo establishes totipotency and is required for further development.
10. This suggests that resistin gene expression is not correlated with insulin resistance.
11. Results:ERCC2 gene expression in human choriocarcinoma cell line JAR was evidently lower than in human cytotrophoblast cells.
12. The essential and initial problem of gene expression microarray data analysis is to identify differentially expressed genes (DEGs), under certain conditions.
13. An account of the development of behaviour within an individual would have to mention a series of environmental influences on gene expression.
14. We propose that in Raji cells the accumulation of a repressor is prevented, thus allowing gene expression.
15. From studies on living organisms it is impossible to learn details of the molecular events in IL-6 induced gene expression.
16. There is indeed direct evidence that mechanical stress can generate intracellular signals that regulate gene expression.
17. But adrenalin and noradrenalin have no significant effect of CD 36 and Caveolin - 1 gene expression ( p & gt; 0.05 ).
18. Each gene contains a start - controlled areas in order to control gene expression.
19. Objective To investigate the effect of progestin on the gene expression and production of osteocalcin in vitro in fetal rat calvarial osteoblasts.
20. Methods The expression of SEMA3B was detected in 52 human lung cancer tissues and paired 52 non cancer tissues by To explore the relationship between SEMA3B gene expression and onc RT PCR.
21. KSC have become ideal research target cells in gene transfer,(Sentence dictionary) since abnormal epidermal gene expression can be regulated through stem cell gene transfer.
22. Conclusion Combining laser microdissection and nested RT-PCR can monitor gene expression at a single cell level in vivo.
23. The polymorphism at A-6G and G-217A sites in promotor region plays an important role in regulating the gene expression, and the products of keep close correlation with the level of blood pressure.
24. In this review, we discussed FSH signaling pathways and the gene expression changes during Sertoli cell development and spermatogenesis.
25. Along with the research and extensive application of DNA chip technology, gene expression data analysis have become a hotspot in life science field.
26. DNA microarray has been applied to DNA sequencing, pharmaceuticals analysis, gene expression and so on.
27. We further explored the correlation between synonymous codon bias and gene expression level and gene length.
28. Conclusion: It is postulated that decrease in ER and PR expression and increase in HOXA-9 gene expression is correlated with the fallopian pregnancy.
29. Although advance has been made in the study on control of globin gene expression and switching, key factors of globin gene switching is still unknown till now.
30. None was WT1 positive in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (MNC) from 29 blood donors, while bone marrow MNCs from eight of 21 cases (38.1%) of nonmalignant patient WT1 gene expression were found.
More similar words: expression, expressions, expressionless, expressionism, self-expression, algebraic expression, numerical expression, expressiveness, expressive, expressible, expressively, inexpressible, inexpressibly, oppression, compression, impression, repression, suppression, depression, express, impressionist, impressionism, expressly, expressed, expressway, impressionable, express joy, impressionistic, great depression, express mail.