Random good picture Not show
1. Like his Symbolist friends Gauguin in 1888 strongly objected to illusionist painting.
2. Sweetman splits his subject in half into Gauguin, a morally reprehensible man, and Gauguin, a heroic artist.
3. Gauguin was elected as the chairman when he was in his thirties.
4. Rudyard Kipling, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, Paul Gauguin, Samuel Beckett and others spent years dwelling abroad.
5. Belonging to the same Group as Paul Gauguin Cruises, InterContinental Resorts is the leading chain of luxury hotels in French Polynesia and one of the first to move to this remote part of the world.
6. Influenced by Paul Gauguin, Impressionism and Japanese Yamato-e, he drew the inspiration from the nature and formed his unique decorative artistic style.
7. As a leader in the Postimpressionist movement, Paul Gauguin explored the use of color and form to create works that expressed his emotions.
8. There are only the words of Gauguin And, I mean, the police did not arrest him.
9. Van Gogh and Gauguin forged a deep friendship during the two years they lived and painted as neighbors in Arles, in the south of France.
10. Gauguin elected painting as a career when he was in his thirties.
11. We were right enough about the arguments of Gauguin and the others!
12. Vision after the Sermon, by Paul Gauguin.
13. And so Gauguin did.
14. The interest in primitive art had come about largely, of course, through the work of Gauguin.
15. In his literary creation of The Moon and Sixpence, Maugham received profound influence from Gauguin and his Tahitian pictures.
16. It lies at the heart of one of the most tempestuous alliances in art between Vincent Van Gogh and his mentor Paul Gauguin.
17. As that story goes, van Gogh cut off part of his own ear with a straight razor after he and Gauguin parted.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Later impressionism, also including Paul Cezanne, Vincent Vangogh, Paul gauguin, increasingly destroyed the past traditional painting style in western Europe.
19. Interwoven in the narration are his relationship with his family, especially his brother Theo, and his friendship with another impressionist, the French painter Paul Gauguin (cast by Anthony Quinn).
20. The show also includes an exquisite Seurat seascape, some notable Cezannes and considerable paintings by Courbet, Gauguin, Van Gogh and others.
21. The leading figures of the expressionist movement were Van Gogh of the Netherlands, Munch of Norway, Paul Gauguin of France, and James Ensor of Belgium.
22. The back row chair is smoother than front row Gauguin, entire spacious row space is joyful.
23. A volcanic island of the southern Pacific Ocean in the southeast Marquesas Islands of French Polynesia. The painter Gauguin is buried here.
24. After an explosive row between the two, either Van Gogh cut off part of his own ear, or (according to a recent theory) the panic-stricken Gauguin did, and then fled Arles forever.
25. The western painting has experienced essential changes as a result of the arduous exploration of Monet, Seurat, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin.
26. From ancient Egypt to the French impression art such as Vincent van Gogh, Monet, Paul Gauguin, Edgar Degas...Which makes me so excited to see!
More similar words: paul gauguin, augur, gauge, augury, august, augusta, augural, gauging, augustan, august 15, augustus, gas gauge, augustine, mid-august, inaugural, rain gauge, fuel gauge, inaugurate, depth gauge, st. augustine, augustinian, inaugurator, auguste comte, narrow gauge, strain gauge, inauguration, standard gauge, pressure gauge, guinea, inauguration day.