Random good picture Not show
1. One-thirty finds the group in their familiar gathering place, on the rug in a circle.
2. It's a natural gathering place, whether for pre-dinner cocktails, after supper coffees, or morning breakfast.
3. It fast became a glorious gathering place for the artistic intelligentsia of the day, who helped to enhance Biddesden further.
4. Its name became synonymous as a gathering place of the rich and famous.
5. Mout tai has long been the preferred gathering place of artists and poets.
6. Jiangxi, known as the gathering place of talents, enjoyed high reputation in the construction of classical learning and its bibliotheca as one of "the three great undertakings"had a style of its own.
7. Libraries also remain a community hub or gathering place in many neighborhoods, she said.
8. The house has been our family's gathering place and refuge for most of my life.
9. The vertex and gas gathering place shall adopt automatic exhaust (steam) valve, the bottom shall adopt water escape valve.
10. C an elegant, sophisticated gathering place for vibrant people and stimulating ideas.
11. It's a gathering place for the industry's key players and experts.
12. Red Square has always been a central gathering place , even in the days of the Czars.
13. Mount Tai has long been the preferred gathering place of artists and poets.
14. This time, it was the primacy of the office as gathering place that was the weak link in the chain.
15. It provides a coordinating linkage in an extensive network of community groups and activists, and furnishes them with a gathering place.
16. It was a large, tiled canteen and was obviously the main social gathering place for the troops.
17. With the demise of the Yuan Dynasty, Suzhou became a gathering place for Chinese intellectuals.
18. The restaurant also includes an open-air patio defined by a 15-foot open flame fire pit that "is highly original and sure to be a popular gathering place."
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Corner, flower bed beside the bush, the corridor side, have become gathering place for catkins.
20. The church, built by Jesuits in the 1700s, is often used by the region's Tarahumara Indians as a gathering place and a market to sell their handicrafts to tourists.
More similar words: watering place, hiding place, eating place, landing place, meeting place, polling place, flowering plant, manufacturing plant, gathering, ingathering, data gathering, social gathering, working plan, running play, marketing planning, bedding plant, information gathering, marketing plan, recycling plant, sticking plaster, processing plant, gather in, gangplank, watering pot, place setting, placer mining, offering price, lacquering, weathering, feathering.