Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Some medical treatments, such as partial gastrectomy, may also lead to osteoporosis.
2. Both patients underwent subtotal gastrectomy without complications.
3. The experience of partial gastrectomy indicates that the time required for de novo growth of gastric carcinoma is about 15 years.
4. If these results can be confirmed, chemotherapy without gastrectomy should be the treatment of choice for agressive gastric lymphomas.
5. In three men gastrectomy may have been the cause and in two poor nutrition may have been responsible.
6. All endoscopic biopsy specimens and gastrectomy material were reviewed and classified according to the proposals of Isaacson etal.
7. Total gastrectomy is a very important mode of therapy for gastric cancer.
8. Objective To protect normal spleen during gastrectomy.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. It is always completely alleviated by total gastrectomy.
10. Partial gastrectomy was performed in four cases, distal gastric curative resection in one case, and local wedgy resection in one case.
11. Objective To observe the long-term effects after total gastrectomy with grafting jejunal segment for gastric and pyloric reconstruction for the treatment of gastric cancer.
12. Result Subtotal gastrectomy including the lesion is better than other methods.
13. Procedures after the discovery of these tumours have varied from mere follow up to radical gastrectomy.
14. Objective : To investigate the diagnosis and management of delayed gastric emptying ( DGE ) after gastrectomy.
15. This patient underwent an emergency laparotomy and D 1 subtotal gastrectomy.
16. Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effect of acarbose on reactive hypoglycemia after subtotal gastrectomy.
17. Objective To study possible mechanisms of delayed gastric emptying after distal subtotal gastrectomy.
18. Objective To study the effect of enteral nutrition via needle-catheter jejunostomy (NCJ)in the stomach cancer patients after gastrectomy .
19. Afferent loop syndrome is an uncommon complication of gastroenterostomy reconstruction after gastrectomy and is easily mistaken for simple acute pancreatitis without urgent surgical indication.
20. Objective : To investigate the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of the gastroparesis after radical subtotal gastrectomy.
21. Objective To study the change of the serum gastrin(GAS)and plasma motilin(MTL)levels as well as the gastric motility in gastric cancer patients after subtotal gastrectomy.
22. The effect of epidural sufentanil in ropivacaine on urinary retention in patients undergoing gastrectomy.
23. Objective To study the diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease ( GERD ) after subtotal gastrectomy.
24. Methods BAR were used in 32 cases of alimentary tract reconstruction after gastrectomy to accomplish gastrointestinal anastomosis, including gastrojejunostomy and jejunojejunostomy.
25. Objective : To investigate the feasibility, safety and cancer clearance of laparoscopic distal gastrectomy with D 2 lymphadenectomy.
26. Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy is given to manage pancreatic exocrine insufficiency (PEI) in cystic fibrosis (CF) and following pancreatectomy, total gastrectomy or chronic pancreatitis .
27. Objective To discuss a satisfying method for alimentary continuity reconstruction after total gastrectomy.
28. Objective : To investigate the feasibility of ileocecal as substitute for pylorus after conventional distal gastrectomy.
29. Objective To investigate risk factors for and management of delayed gastric emptying ( DGE ) after gastrectomy.
30. Objective To explore a method to reduce the occurrence of pancreatic leakage after total gastrectomy combined with distal pancreatectomy.
More similar words: gastrotomy, gastrostomy, mastectomy, nephrectomy, oophorectomy, hysterectomy, hemispherectomy, endarterectomy, ectomy, lobectomy, vasectomy, gastronomy, myomectomy, cystectomy, cordectomy, lumpectomy, thymectomy, iridectomy, splenectomy, laminectomy, embolectomy, orchiectomy, hepatectomy, keratectomy, meniscectomy, orchidectomy, appendectomy, rhytidectomy, pneumonectomy, tonsillectomy.