Random good picture Not show
1. Oil and gas systems are similar to each other, but oil requires a large storage tank and a reliable delivery service.
2. High - pressure gas system thermodynamic characters of artillery counter - recoil mechanism in the transient recoil processes were studied.
3. In or- der to solve -this problem, mixed gas system wsa inspected and investigated. BFG and COG systems were inproved. technically. Thus, it meets the needs of coke furnace operation.
4. After improvement, the tail gas system operate stably and energy saving and consumption reduction are realized.
5. Protective gas system: pipe line from the protective gas generation station to reducing annealing furnace.
6. Air leakage into the gas system does not generally give rise to explosions.
7. Numerical model for balanced draft air and gas system for circulating double fluidized bed is established and simulative study on the dynamic characteristics of air gas system is made.
8. This article sets up crew training system by practical simulating equipment considering the particularity of liquified gas system on LPG tanker.
9. We had explained a micro mean of the first law of thermodynamics in a nearly independent ideal gas system.
10. The 4 MV electrostatic accelerator consists of four parts, a high voltage system, an ion source and beam transmission system, a control system and a gas system.
11. The paper the ways to maintain the and the fluid pipe of ABL 50 blood gas system.
12. The model can be used to provide decision references for the planning and management of town gas system.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
13. Transformation of and gas reservoir is one of the aspects for evolution of the oil - gas system.
14. This paper discusses the finite time availability of ideal gas system in constant volume process, constant pressure process, isothermal process and adiabatic process.
15. On use of system analysis method, the paper puts forward a quantitative analysis method to optimize gas resources constitution, capacity and energy flow for town gas system.
More similar words: bus system, nervous system, public-address system, public address system, central nervous system, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, sympathetic nervous system, gastrointestinal system, parasympathetic nervous system, classification system, systems analyst, caste system, stereo system, steering system, system, subsystem, systemic, si system, ecosystem, tax system, systemize, phone system, open system, system unit, system file, honor system, wage system, root system, case system.