Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. If the strike continues, the people of Galway will be the real losers.
2. A new Catholic bishop was installed in Galway yesterday.
3. This horse won the Galway Plate.
4. From her vantage point in Galway Cathedral she watched him ordain a priest into the celibate life.
5. Never again would the Galway mail arrive there in its midnight glory.
6. The sky was as orange as Galway thatch, overlaid by dark clouds, and the sea also glowed a dull orange.
7. Digital was the backbone of Galway.
8. My instant history of Galway comes to you by courtesy of Kenny's Bookshop.
9. Galway might be a misprint for Galloway, so that the herd was in fact White Galloways.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. If you enjoy city life, I recommend Galway.
11. Galway who has made a full recovery after heart surgery a year ago, now follows a careful diet.
12. He played the proverbial blinder as Galway stormed to a famous victory.
13. With these memories, I expected Galway City, my destination, to be a hopeless, broken-down kind of place.
14. The participants in this project are NUI Galway, Teagasc and UCD.
15. In western Ireland's Galway Bay, the company is also synthesizing data on pollution, marine life, and waves, transmitted from sensors to keep commercial fishermen informed of hazardous conditions.
16. Galway in Ireland is my adoptive home.
17. Ireland's Galway Bay, like many waterways around the world, faces pressing questions about pollution, flooding, fish populations, green energy generation, and climate change threats.
18. Liverpool ring which jockeyed the Galway harbour scheme.
19. GALWAY A skin patch that works like an inkjet printer could put an end to painful injections involving syringes, scientists said.
20. Interviewer: You've done some teaching lately for Galway Kinnell at NYU, and last year and this year for the Bennington writing program.
21. He attended dame school and Erasmus Smith's School in Galway and at sixteen he was earning his living as a tutor.
22. And the underdogs fully deserved their win over the Galway men.
23. Before long we were speeding through the night towards Joyce's Country, County Galway.
24. One day I hope to return and spend several weeks exploring County Galway.
25. The girls had a comfortable three length win over University College, Galway.
26. Most of his missionary activity took place north of the line between Dublin and Galway.
27. The Technology Transfer Office (TTO) is a high performance team that guides breakthrough NUI Galway research to business reality as well as manage the NUI Galway Business Innovation Center.
28. Galway Bay In clear weather, the Aran Islands and Galway Bay are visible from above the cliffs.
29. Three small islands of western Ireland at the entrance to Galway Bay. The barren, primitive islands have many prehistoric and early Christian remains.
30. Christadelphians today are found for the most part in Belfast in Northern Ireland, and Dublin , Waterford and Galway in the Republic of Ireland.
More similar words: always, salwar, shalwar, stalwart, real wages, tidal wave, digital watch, hospital ward, abdominal wall, mineral water, global warming, chemical warfare, biological warfare, compressional wave, territorial waters, international waters, hallway, galileo galilei, railway, thalweg, bulwark, cell wall, spillway, deal with, mealworm, civil war, metalwork, sandalwood, real world, well water.