Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Gregory and Galen remember that Gingrich lectured at the training sessions, but played no formal role.
(2) Hinduism agrees with Galen that semen is the essence of life.
(3) So dogmatic and authoritarian was Galen that his ideas dominated medical thought for many centuries.
(4) For Galen Cook(http://sentencedict.com/galen.html), his lifelong interest in the mysterious skyjacker began on his boyhood newspaper route in Alaska.
(5) They had learned little since the time of Galen in the 2 nd century A . D.
(6) Give Galen's strength to Attila and Attila's pain to Galen.
(7) In the second century A.D., Galen reckoned that the cause was systemic, an excess of melancholy or black bile, one of the body’s four “humors, ” brought on by bad diet and environmental circumstances.
(8) Galen thought that Rose looked more beautiful wearing that simple chain than did all the ladies of the court with their finest jewels.
(9) Professor Van Galen breaks home schoolers into two groups.
(10) Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Galen, and many others were translated into Assyrian, and from Assyrian into Arabic.
(11) Settler Galen Clark discovered the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoia in Wawona in 1857.
(12) In ancient Rome, the physician Galen warned against the dangers of masturbation.
(13) Here is the NEW GALEN ONLINE, welcome you extremely the presence.
(14) Galen to go to sea and travel around the world.
(15) Where are Cally and Galen Tyrol trapped in "A Day in the Life"?
(16) Rose and Galen were nearly knocked from the path when a riderless, wild-eyed horse galloped by.
(17) Purpose To evaluate the imaging feaature of vein of Galen thrombosis.
(18) The earliest references to cancer, in 2600BC or so by Imhotep, an ancient Egyptian physician, then by Hippocrates and Galen, were simple clinical descriptions: swelling, ulceration, death.
More similar words: legal entity, gale, regale, legalese, paralegal, martingale, legal expert, extralegal, splenomegaly, nightingale, spring a leak, valent, talent, scalene, valency, valence, calendar, talented, calender, scalenus, bivalent, covalent, paleness, valencia, calendric, talent show, staleness, covalency, calendula, covalence.