Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) For Galen Cook, his lifelong interest in the mysterious skyjacker began on his boyhood newspaper route in Alaska.
(2) They had learned little since the time of Galen in the 2 nd century A . D.
(3) Give Galen's strength to Attila and Attila's pain to Galen.
(4) Professor Van Galen breaks home schoolers into two groups.
(5) Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Galen, and many others were translated into Assyrian, and from Assyrian into Arabic.
(6) In ancient Rome, the physician Galen warned against the dangers of masturbation.
(7) Here is the NEW GALEN ONLINE, welcome you extremely the presence.
(8) Galen to go to sea and travel around the world.
(9) Purpose To evaluate the imaging feaature of vein of Galen thrombosis.
More similar words: legal entity, gale, regale, legalese, paralegal, martingale, legal expert, extralegal, splenomegaly, nightingale, spring a leak, valent, talent, scalene, valency, valence, calendar, talented, calender, scalenus, bivalent, covalent, paleness, valencia, calendric, talent show, staleness, covalency, calendula, covalence.