Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. How do you say that in the future tense?
2. Her action is both present progressive and future tense.
3. In English the future tense is often rendered by means of auxiliaries.
4. To be able to give personal information future tense. Basiclanguage ability of living abroad.
5. The future tense describes something that will or may happen.
6. In English the future tense is often rendered by means of auxiliary.
7. There is a very special future tense auxiliary ge in Yichun dialect.
8. Divorce: Future tense of marriage.
9. The exercises in Chapter 3 are helpful for students learning the future tense.
10. A variety of special meaning and specified usage of verb Future Tense in Uygur language.
11. Change this verb from the present tense into the past tense and future tense.
12. Write the following sentence in the simple past tense(http://Sentencedict.com), past progressive tense and future tense.
13. Reading in English, learning grammar, to learn of the past, present tense and future tense.
14. Full declarative mood is the major mood type. Past tense is mainly used to report the events happening in the past, and present tense is sometimes used. Future tense rarely appears.
15. It's quite common, if someone agrees to do a favour, to use the future tense to promise a reward. So for example, you might say.
More similar words: pretense, false pretense, future, futures, in future, in the future, future date, for the future, future value, future perfect, future market, futures market, futures trading, in the near future, futures contract, future orientation, pretension, futurity, futurism, futurist, futurology, futuristic, intensive agriculture, suture, couture, haute couture, tense, tensed, ureter, tense up.