Random good picture Not show
1. CCK and L-ENK immunoreactivity in the dorsal lateral funiculus of L_(4-6) obviously decreased, but in the dorsal horn superficial layer the depletion was only slight.
2. Clinical: Descending pass of spinal cord pro-Lateral funiculus is damaged. ---Autonomous breathing arrests. Regulate through voluntary breathing. Use breathing machine during sleeping .
3. Funicle ( funiculus ) The stalk attaching the ovule ( later the seed ) to the placenta angiosperm ovaries.
4. Funicle ( funiculus ) The stalk attaching the ovule ( later the seed ) to the placenta in angiosperm ovaries.
5. Degenerating fibers were found in the ventral part of the contralateral dorsal funiculus and the medial part of the ipsilateral ventral funiculus.
6. Demyelination progressed as the kyphotic deformity became more severe, initially affecting the anterior funiculus and later extending to the lateral and then the posterior funiculus .
7. The scar on a seed, such as a bean, indicating the point of attachment to the funiculus.
8. The results showed that the NT- 3immunoreactive positive neuroglia were present in the posterior funiculus, lateral funiculus, anterior funiculus.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. A fleshy, usually brightly colored cover of a seed, arising from the hilum or funiculus.
10. Most of the threshold, refractory period, and latency recorded from the dorsal column side were higher than those in the dorsolateral funiculus .
11. The areas, grey levels of NSE in the cell bodies and the numbers of axons in the anterior funiculus were measured and the statistical analysis showed the significance difference.
12. The areas, grey levels of NF in the cell bodies and the numbers of axons in the anterior funiculus were measured and the statistical analysis showed significant difference.
More similar words: funicular, colliculus, canaliculus, fasciculus, ventriculus, proventriculus, oculus, calculus, reticulum, curriculum, homunculus, curriculums, diverticulum, curriculum vitae, canicule, renal calculus, geniculate, cumulus, regulus, modulus, populus, tumulus, nicolaus copernicus, volvulus, stimulus, glomerulus, infundibulum, altocumulus, convolvulus, osculum.