Random good picture Not show
1. Most physicists would claim that the fundamental laws operative at the scale of a human brain are indeed all perfectly well known.
2. He again stressed that any change in the fundamental law should come from the people through the departmental assemblies.
3. One has to keep the investigation of the fundamental laws of science and the study of human behavior in separate compartments.
4. One can not use the fundamental laws to deduce human behavior, for the reasons I have explained.
5. It is a fundamental law of economics in a world of scarce resources and could not be otherwise.
6. Cognition is what people understand of lawthe fundamental law by which all things on earth follow.
7. This is the fundamental law of China's revolutionary war, from which many other laws ensue.
8. This fundamental law holds fast: The manner of learning corresponds point for point to the desired results of learning.
9. The law of conservation of energy is the fundamental law of the nature.
10. The basic fundamental law in circuit theory is Ohm's law.
11. The fundamental law of productive forces development is that advanced productive forces perpetually substitute and supercede backward productive forces.
12. Constitution is fundamental law of the state and guaranty of civil rights.
13. A fundamental law of conditioning is that any pattern that is continually reinforced will become an automatic and conditioned response. Anything we fail to reinforce will eventually dissipate.
14. Forest resources difference ( FRD ) is a fundamental law of sustainable forest resources management ( SFRM ).
15. This fundamental law is only suitable for Hunan province.
16. Constitution often means the fundamental law or the supreme law of the country.
17. To modify the Fundamental Law of Education to promote nationalism color with the " patriotism. "
18. Since then it has been the fundamental law of the nation.
19. Paradigms will also include standard ways of applying the fundamental laws to a variety of types of situation.
19. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. Suppose there is not even consensus that the Constitution is fundamental law.
21. The concept of free will belongs to a different arena from that of fundamental laws of science.
22. Theoretical equations on solving the conjugate are established according to the fundamental law of toothed gearing.
23. The main criterion application of this method is our present fundamental law -- the Common Programme.
24. Perpetuity is implied , if not expressed, in the fundamental law of all national governments.
25. It was the judicial authority to enforce, but not to expound, fundamental law and was limited to the concededly unconstitutional act.
26. The theory I propound is the nature the universe; it is the fundamental Law of Buddha.
27. The only requirement is that two-thirds apply, and then begins the drama of an unscripted national convention to debate questions of fundamental law.
28. The law of the unity of opposites is the fundamental law of the universe.
More similar words: fundamental, fundamentally, fundamentals, fundamentalist, fundamentalism, fundamentality, fundamental principle, fundamental analysis, fundament, ornamental, sacramental, temperamental, temperamentally, mental hospital, sentimental, sentimentally, unsentimental, sentimentality, sentimentalist, mental, accidental damage, mentally, submental, lamentably, lamentable, mental age, mental note, segmental, mentality, elemental.