Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Cognition is what people understand of lawthe fundamental law by which all things on earth follow.
2. This is the fundamental law of China's revolutionary war, from which many other laws ensue.
3. The law of conservation of energy is the fundamental law of the nature.
4. The basic fundamental law in circuit theory is Ohm's law.
4. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Constitution is fundamental law of the state and guaranty of civil rights.
6. Forest resources difference ( FRD ) is a fundamental law of sustainable forest resources management ( SFRM ).
7. This fundamental law is only suitable for Hunan province.
8. Constitution often means the fundamental law or the supreme law of the country.
9. To modify the Fundamental Law of Education to promote nationalism color with the " patriotism. "
10. Since then it has been the fundamental law of the nation.
11. Theoretical equations on solving the conjugate are established according to the fundamental law of toothed gearing.
12. The main criterion application of this method is our present fundamental law -- the Common Programme.
13. Perpetuity is implied , if not expressed, in the fundamental law of all national governments.
14. The theory I propound is the nature the universe; it is the fundamental Law of Buddha.
15. The law of the unity of opposites is the fundamental law of the universe.
More similar words: fundamental, fundamentally, fundamentals, fundamentalist, fundamentalism, fundamentality, fundamental principle, fundamental analysis, fundament, ornamental, sacramental, temperamental, temperamentally, mental hospital, sentimental, sentimentally, unsentimental, sentimentality, sentimentalist, mental, accidental damage, mentally, submental, lamentably, lamentable, mental age, mental note, segmental, mentality, elemental.