Random good picture Not show
(1) I want you to organise full blood analysis, and the usual urine tests.
(2) Her mother was a full blood Cherokee Indian.
(3) During the experiment, the statistics of fecundity of full blood female ticks and observation with anatomical lens on the part of ticks infected by the S. carpocapsae were done. Sentencedict.com
(4) Her full blood counts and renal functions are monitored regularly. There was no adverse effect from the methotrexate reported so far.
(5) Polynesians (full blood) 81.3%, Polynesian and European 7.7%, Polynesian and non-European 7.7%, European 2.4%, other 0.9%.
(6) The wife who becomes an emperor a full blood the greatly hugs in the bosom, pain not the desire living.
(7) You look at the way one asperses full blood, how many storms and recorded footprints vicissitudes.
(8) Chromosome analysis with the microamount of full blood sample cultivation. PCR-RFLP was used to examine the genotype of two XPD loci (751 and 312).
(9) The mortality of full blood female ticks infected by carpocapsae was up to 90%.
(10) Laboratory tests might include: full blood count, liver enzymes, renal function and erythrocyte sedimentation rate.
(11) Conclusion The dorsal-shoulder skin flap with full blood and enough length, and fit the repairing of a cervical defect and it is a simple practical method with satisfactory results.
(12) Methods:Full blood differential counts were determined by blood routine examination.
(13) Normal full blood count and color duplex ultrasonography of the penis excluded a vascular genesis of priapism.
(14) The surgery was expected to be challenging as both organs were well-formed and full blood supply to the retained penis had to be ensured to allow it to function normally, he added.
(15) By the time I am 40, he says, I should get one of these scans of my heart and have a full blood panel testing.
(16) Physical-biochemical indexes include hepatic glycogen content and lactic acid content in full blood.
(17) Method: Establlshing and using a dot immunobindin assay (DIBA) for direct detection of AFP in full blood.
(18) High platelet levels do not necessarily signal any clinical problems, and are picked up on a routine full blood count.
(19) Blood will be taken, and this blood will be screened for HIV, usually at the same time that a full blood count is taken and rubella antibodies, hepatitis B and syphilis infection are tested for.
(20) The other hand, migrant workers should be doing a full blood sample examination, comprehensive prevention and treatment, so that it can greatly curb the spread of AIDS.
More similar words: full-blooded, in full bloom, full-blown, arterial blood, arterial blood gases, cell block, fullback, full-bodied, blood, bloody, blooded, bad blood, blood red, bloodshed, bloodied, blood-red, bloodily, shed blood, blood test, bloodbath, lifeblood, blood type, in cold blood, half-blood, blood cell, blood clot, blood donor, blood feud, blood line, blood money.