Random good picture Not show
1. He assumed full authority as tsar in 1689.
2. The governor has been invested with full authority to act.
3. Two new overarching groups were formed, each having full authority and wherewithal for engineering, assembly, and sales.
4. The technology of full authority digital electronic control is a trend of aeroengine control, and the electronic controller is the primary part in an aeroengine control system.
5. What the paper discusses is a part of which test and demonstrate the FADEC (Full Authority Digital Electronic Controller).
6. The Woodward EGS system has full authority over spark, fuel, and air.
7. WE AFFIRM that a confession of the full authority, infallibility, and inerrancy of Scripture is vital to a sound understanding of the whole of the Christian faith.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
8. Full authority control of an electronic throttle provides a range of options for speed governing.
9. The special commission was invested with full authority to handle the current situation.
10. The military governor has been invested with full authority.
11. This tender is submitted with the full authority of and on behalf of the Tenderer.
12. He has full authority to represent our company.
13. The underwriter led the team and was charged with full authority to approve or disapprove applications.
14. Any party of a joint account may singly have full authority on the account.
15. The ambassador to the U. N. was invested with full authority to deal with all the foreign affairs concerning his country on behalf of his government .
More similar words: local authority, judicial authority, functional authority, authority, port authority, good authority, supreme authority, authority figure, implied authority, regulatory authority, delegation of authority, authorities, authoritarian, authoritative, decentralization of authority, tax authorities, authoritatively, authoritarianism, antiauthoritarian, competent authorities, authorise, authorial, authoring, authorize, authorized, authorised, authorizing, unauthorised, unauthorized, authorized user.