Random good picture Not show
1. L EK levels of frontal cortex were lower than those of hypothalamic, pituitary (? P ?
2. The amygdala also sends information back to the frontal cortex.
3. ObjectiveTo explore the orbital frontal cortex volumes changes in the late - onset depression.
4. The abnormal tau is found in the frontal cortex, which is responsible for impulse control, judgment and the ability to multitask.
5. As in the trolley studies, there was also activity in the frontal cortex.
6. For example, the reward chemicals such as dopamine have their primary effects on our frontal cortex.
7. AIM: To observe effects of acupuncture on praxiology and monoamine neurotransmitter in frontal cortex of depressed model rats and analyze the mechanism of acupuncture on treating depression.
8. The dark cell nucleus and light cell cytoplasm of FLI cell body were examined in frontal cortex V, mesencephalic reticular formation and dorsal raphe nucleus in BD rat.
More similar words: renal cortex, adrenal cortex, cerebral cortex, frontal, frontalis, frontal bone, frontal lobe, prefrontal, environmental condition, environmental conditions, continental congress, horizontal consolidation, cortex, environmental conservation, neocortex, historical context, motor cortex, auditory cortex, frontage, physical contact, front and rear, confrontation, experimental condition, confrontational, vortex, vocal cord, spinal cord, vocal cords, total cost, malcontent.