Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) While the front door is being repaired, please use the side entrance.
(2) As soon as I opened the front door I smelled the distinctive aroma of fresh coffee.
(3) He didn't approach the front door at once.
(4) The heavy traffic was re-routed past my front door.
(5) A gust of wind blew the front door shut.
(6) She hovered uncertainly near the front door.
(7) A flight of steps led upwards to the front door.
(8) The front door was missing. A hole gaped in the roof.
(9) A flight of steps led up to the front door.
(10) She walked into the front door of a store and exited from the rear.
(11) She drove right up to the front door.
(12) Just then, someone knocked at the front door.
(13) She began urging him towards the front door.
(14) I heard the key turn in the front door and I was out of bed like a shot.
(15) She removed her overshoes at the front door.
(16) I was relieved to hear the front door slam.
(17) The front door needs a new coat of paint.
(18) They nail shut the front door.
(19) We found a note sellotaped to the front door.
(20) I heard Lila unlock the front door.
(21) We must put a new lock on the front door. Sentencedict.com
(22) We leave the keys near the front door for the sake of convenience.
(23) A certain person, who shall remain nameless, forgot to lock the front door.
(24) Some people have boxes or baskets for letters beside the front door.
(25) She jumped out of the car and sprinted for the front door.
(26) You can't mistake their house - it's got a bright yellow front door.
(27) The smell was immediately noticeable when you walked in the front door.
(28) The celebration's is a time for protection from evil and disease for the rest of the year. It is done so by different practices such as hanging healthy herbs on the front door, drinking nutritious concoctions, and displaying portraits of evil's nemesis, Chung Kuei. If one manages to stand an egg on it's end at exactly 12:00 noon, the following year will be a lucky one.
(29) He looked surprised to see Cassie standing by the front door.
(30) I walked nervously up the garden path towards the front door.
More similar words: from door to door, outdoor, outdoors, next door, front, keep the wolf from the door, upfront, affront, frontal, in front, cold front, frontier, confront, seafront, forefront, in the front, warm front, front-page, home front, in front of, waterfront, frontal lobe, effrontery, beachfront, storefront, front-runner, the front line, in the front of, frontispiece, confrontation.