Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The channel measures 20 feet from end to end .
2. The car was riddled from end to end.
3. We walked along the whole promenade, from end to end.
4. The main street bisects the town from end to end.
5. Barn interiors were generally open from end to end - there was no physical separation of the threshing floor from the bays.
6. The base soon sparkled from end to end, and the facilities slowly took shape inside.
7. The sperm is about microns long from end to end.
8. Jang is small enough to walk from end to end in under 15 minutes.
9. The main stretch can be walked from end to end in under an hour—but the stroll is not a quiet one.
10. The table, stretching from end to end of the vast banqueting room for a distance of 150 feet, was adorned with gold candlesticks.
11. Then they sang 'Beasts of England' from end to end seven times running, and after that they settled down for the night and slept as they had never slept before.
12. The difference is that the conversations are scrambled from end to end, using a special form of encryption called SCIP (secure communications interoperability protocol).
13. The offerer is even advantaged in an acquisition from end to end.
14. From end to end, the bridge is slightly S-shaped, which helps it withstand the elements.
15. A SMALL stretch of land, a two-hour drive from end to end, reveals much about the economic transformation of a vast country.
16. Cold, stone walls in the moonlight, stretching from end to end .
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. I walked the cellar from end to end calmly.
18. The center crossbar is to extend from end to end at the middle of the frames.
19. When security is needed from end to end up through the application stack, or when security must be independent of the networking protocol, then other means must be considered.
20. From end to end, the Milky Way's starry disk, observable with the naked eye and through optical telescopes, spans 120,000 light-years.
21. The second, lit by a single row of fluorescent lights, was stacked with large wooden crates from end to end.
22. And, a ridge vent, going along the entire ridge of the roof, from end to end.
23. It is one of two natural islands dividing the Seine and is an example of some of the first attempts at urban planning as it was mapped out from end to end which is apparent when you see it.
24. Gone are the days when a business could design a large project from end to end and control all the subsystems.
25. He leaned out over the street. It is short, and the lantern lighted it from end to end.
26. The test spans all major components of the J2EE programming model from end to end.
27. Under the control of a Z-80 single board computer, a spool of fine thread up to ten thousand meters can be measured point by point and from end to end.
28. They descended into the cellar. I walked the cellar from end to end calmly.
29. The bridge is constructed of 23 aluminium frames which twist in a series of 3.91 degree steps, rotating through 90 degrees from end to end to create a concertina effect.
30. We would be heading toward a place where the planet would be very carefully managed, from end to end.
More similar words: end to end, end-to-end, from beginning to end, from head to toe, tend to, intend to, attend to, from hand to mouth, descend to, put an end to, tend towards, from hand to hand, defend from, no end, no end of, from top to toe, from head to foot, tended to, end table, home away from home, a home from home, go from bad to worse, home from home, come from, to the end that, spendthrift, round the bend, amendment, front end, fifth amendment.