Random good picture Not show
1. Few Englishmen wear frock coats now. They went out years ago.
2. She stood up and smoothed down her frock.
3. She wore a cotton frock with little daisies and forget-me-knots sprinkled all over, and a fluffy, pink, angora cardigan.
4. There were men in frock coats and bowler hats.
5. She wore a dove-grey Jaeger frock, discreet and asexual, but off an expensive peg.
6. He was a cheery chap who wore a frock coat and a soiled black felt hat which had seen better days.
7. If Patsy had a penchant for a pretty frock, Hughie Gallacher had a drink problem.
8. It isn't a matter of choosing between one frock and another.
9. They had selected a full-skirted velvet frock in a deep royal blue which set off her auburn hair.
10. She wears a white childlike party frock, edged with lace, stiffened with gauze, decorated with flounces and bows.
11. And she sported the frock alongside Charles at a Windsor polo match.
12. She wore a black cotton frock with a very full skirt and frilly lace-edged petticoat underneath it,[http://sentencedict.com] just showing.
13. A girl in a school frock rapped the questioner from behind for this gross mistake.
14. She appeared, summery in an apple green frock, her hair ribboned.
15. She showered, quickly slipped on her black wool frock, a string of pearls.
16. That frock shows your petticoat.
17. Trowark himself would most likely have been found under the thick cable-knit cover of his Cornish Knit Frock.
18. Then there were the fashion editors that could have described her chemise frock while she did the shooting.
19. He, too, wore a black top hat, a black frock coat and black trousers.
20. The more extreme designers have turned the jacket into a frock coat, emphasizing the Edwardian feel.
21. A woman was standing near him, an old woman, plump, with grey hair, wearing a black frock.
22. The maid then shook out a large linen table napkin which she placed across the lap of Artemis's best frock.
23. Meanwhile look out for the new Fashion Editor Edwardian-style frock coats with their theatrical, dandyish look.
24. At first she wouldn't say why she was wearing her good frock and piling on make-up.
25. She stood up, a little unsteadily, and smoothed her frock.
26. The mad girl crouching in the corner with her frock up and the unforgivable substance coming from her mouth.
27. Would she notice who came and went in a white frock, in jodhpurs, in a hearse?
28. She had made up her mind that her delayed birthday present to her daughter was to be a proper, shop-bought frock.
29. You look most delightful this afternoon in that new frock.
30. Although I doubt even Camilla would wear the backless Lycra frock that this woman almost had on.