Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) I was working all hours and constantly fretting about everyone else's problems.
2) She's always fretting about the children.
3) What are you fretting about?
4) Is Alice still fretting over her former boyfriend?
5) She spent the day fretting about/over what she'd said to Nicky.
6) The old lady is always fretting over something unimportant.
7) Fretting about it won't help.
8) Some even evaluated themselves periodically on such criteria, fretting that they would not be able to change.
9) And as they were fretting about it being nicked, it turned up in their own backyard.
10) Safin still indulges in some fretting and head hanging, racket dropping and occasionally racket kicking.
11) It can't help that he is fretting about possessions when he should be worrying about the state of his marriage.
12) Fretting, he thought of hurrying round to have it out with him,(http://sentencedict.com/fretting.html) whatever it was.
13) The Cowboys started fretting about the Packers.
14) I arrived here fretting about the law.
15) Jolie spent her days fretting about boys and clothes.
16) There's no point in fretting over it now.
17) Bundesbank officials have been fretting in public about rising bond yields and the weaker D-mark.
18) Almost immediately, the fretting[sentencedict.com], niggling worries and the sense of fearful anticipation began to return.
19) Why is the White House fretting and sending emissaries to gauge what he really wants?
20) He used to telephone often enough, fretting about the arrangements and whether Edwin would get time off to drive him there.
21) You are fretting yourself needlessly.
22) Mandeville kept to himself, fretting about Southgate and when the additional soldiers would arrive.
23) No wonder the Bears were fretting.
24) Organizers who were fretting about millions of unsold tickets are contending with lines of hopeful spectators stretching five city blocks.
25) Perversely, she was cross with him for having survived when she had spent the weekend fretting.
26) And Jeff, out cruising, is worried about his looks and fretting about his age.
27) I was with one that grew into the posture of always fretting about movement.
28) She also had enough at Usher to occupy her mind without fretting about future possibilities.
29) Stop worrying; start working. Stop complaining; start resolving. Stop fretting; start living. Dr Roopleen
30) Tufnell produced two nerveless overs straight after the break to keep Wright fretting one short of a seemingly inevitable hundred.
More similar words: prettiness, getting, letting, setting, netting, vetting, forgetting, upsetting, typesetting, prettily, fretted, pettiness, fitting, witting, hitting, jutting, sitting, cutting, abutting, putting, rotting, tatting, blotting, plotting, knitting, quitting, emitting, fittingly, wittingly, squatting.