Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The mastermind of the expedition was a Frenchman.
2) The Frenchman held his own against the challenger.
3) His accent identified him as a Frenchman.
4) John's house was sold to a Frenchman.
5) I knew him for a Frenchman.
6) The Frenchman Landois studied and experimented and finally came up with the startling discovery.
7) At the sight of Napoleon, the young Frenchman clich & # 233 ; d his heels together.
8) Skeezicks, the Frenchman had turned upon the joshers.
9) Frenchman who kept his parents' bodies in deepfreeze caskets for years in hope of one day bringing them back to life,(http://sentencedict.com/frenchman.html) said he had finally cremated them after the freezer system broke down.
10) A Frenchman , the psychologist Alfred Binet , published the first standardized test of human intelligence in 1905.
11) Hugo's father, Joachim Dariel, is a Frenchman who opened a small-scale pearl farm here in 1990.
12) The Frenchman said: " I want something for my cow, please. ".
13) He was a Frenchman by birth and was destined for the priesthood.
14) Frenchman Louis Daguerre took the first photograph of the moon.
15) Watch any Frenchman at a campsite in the summer and see how long he spends shaving, trimming his moustache, and on general ablutions.
16) There is an American, a Frenchman and a Jew to be in prison for 3 years.
17) John Calvin was a Frenchman, but he is being remembered in Geneva this week because it was here that he built Calvinism.
18) Ever since the Frenchman Alfred Binet devised the first intelligence test in 1905, study after study has confirmed the same result.
19) In 1793, Frenchman Jean Pierre Blanchard, using a hot-air balloon, flew between Philadelphia and Woodbury, New Jersey.
20) There was a Frenchman sitting at the next table, immaculate in tennis whites.
21) He speaks French well enough to pass for a Frenchman.
22) He doesn't conform to/fit/fill the national stereotype of a Frenchman.
23) His French is so good that he can pass as a Frenchman.
24) No Analysis of U-ni-ted's season would be complete without a special mention for that wonderfully talented frenchman Monsieur Cantona.
25) Lena had fallen in love with a rich, handsome Frenchman.
26) This was the last time I saw this valiant Frenchman.
27) Steve Finnan is another Houllier signing, but one who came into his own only after the Frenchman had departed.
28) 'You wish you were going yourself ? And you a Frenchman born?
29) "Say, Joe," was his greeting to his old-time working-mate next morning, "there's a Frenchman out on Twenty-eighth Street. He's made a pot of money, and he's going back to France.
30) Mam finally found an opportunity to leave Penh's brothels when she met and married a Frenchman.
More similar words: henchman, frenchwoman, bench mark, benchmark, benchmarking, branch manager, retrenchment, French, french bean, french horn, french bread, french toast, french leave, french fries, entrenchment, french window, french-speaking, french dressing, take French leave, french revolution, rich man, pitchman, watchman, coachman, churchman, night watchman, flying dutchman, heimlich maneuver, freshman, wrench.