Random good picture Not show
1. After the last freeze-up we put insulation round the pipes.
2. One FP senses impending freeze-up and opens to allow bleed flow to protect piping and equipment.
3. Free flows due to regulator freeze-up are caused primarily when ice forming around the mechanicals of a regulator first-stage disallows it from functioning properly.
4. Wall Street's troubles came as a freeze-up in credit markets threatened to clog the global financial system.
5. When freeze-up period is over, water level of Haibowan Reservoir can usually reach normal water level and in steady freeze-up period flow of Inner Mongolia reach is quite steady.
6. However, he said China's freeze-up was a result of several causes combined and was partly caused by a cold surge from the north and west.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Furthermore, a eurozone financial freeze-up will almost certainly lead to a double-dip recession in the US, as well.
8. A fierce freeze-up this January showed how the weather could also bring paralysis, less economically damaging perhaps but awkward all the same over a great national holiday.
9. Step 2. Frazil and mean discharge during freeze-up are estimated based on flow forecasting or design frequency of discharge.
10. Remember that cold water storage tanks, header tanks, and all exposed pipework must be insulated to prevent freeze-ups.
11. Snow levels on the ice in winter would be "substantially less" than the amounts needed for snow caves "because the late freeze-up effect really dominates," Dr. Kelly says.
12. By using the fuzzy optimization neural network BP approach the forecasting of ice formation is carried out. This method is applied to forecast the freeze-up date and break-up date of the Yellow River.
13. Now remember the Y2K scare when it was feared that computers would freeze-up because they weren't programmed to read data after 1999.
14. The United States was the first country to develop nuclear power. Its nuclear power industry experienced three stages of development-the golden age, the freeze-up stage and the resurgence stage.
15. Based on the analysis of the traditional thermal storage, the partial freeze-up of ice-on-coil used conductive plastics is proposed.
16. Or are the relationship between you and your lover entering the freeze-up?
17. A few problems on blast furnace blow - in, blow - out and how to treat hearth freeze-up are discussed.
18. Based on ice jam mechanism, hydraulics model and energetics model are introduced into this research and well simulate water level, freeze-up and break-up date of each spring in Wudinghe River.
More similar words: freeze up, freeze, freezer, freeze out, unfreeze, freeze-dry, deepfreeze, deep freeze, antifreeze, freeze over, wage freeze, freeze frame, deep freezer, fresh breeze, quick-freeze, hiring freeze, freeze to death, breeze, breeze in, sea breeze, in a breeze, light breeze, strong breeze, gentle breeze, breeze through, shoot the breeze, free zone, freezing, freezing point, size up.