Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Unsurprisingly, supermarkets are the loudest advocates of free pricing, followed closely by mass booksellers.
2. The free price mechanism is the basic one in the market economy, but it does not mean that there is no need for government intervention.
3. The processing can be measured free price, the Company has three researchers, two technical guidance.
4. It was not legal tender but traded at a free price against the rouble, and was informally linked to gold.
5. It will need to add up the amount and once they reach the government threshold, will receive medication at a discount or free price.
6. Last, but not least, proprietary vendors are notorious for trying to counter Linux's free price tag with vague fears about its "higher" total cost of operation in the long run.
7. The leading cost strategy, as the effective competition strategy, requires the remarkable enterprise scale and qualities and takes the complete free price competition as the prerequisite.
8. "Reasonable low marked price"bidding is a kind of new way of constructive project bidding by marketing fixed price and free price of the enterprise.
More similar words: free press, invoice price, base price, share price, sale price, bride price, reduce the price, average price, reserve price, purchase price, relative price, wholesale price, agreed price, attractive price, competitive price, resale price maintenance, freeport, free pass, free port, deep freeze, deepfreeze, deep freezer, ice-free, free publicity, price, sleep deprivation, free-choice, vice-principal, pricey, priced.