Random good picture Not show
1. The referee awarded a free kick to the home team.
2. The footballer appealed to the referee for a free kick.
3. Pearce came forward to take the free kick .
4. The referee gave a free kick for handball.
5. Figo levelled the scores with a curling free kick.
6. Luton conceded a free kick on the edge of the penalty area.
7. Sheringham was unmarked as he met Anderton's free kick and headed in after nine minutes.
8. A badly-worked free kick, which saw McAllister over-hit an attempted pass to Collins, provoked audible unrest in the stands.
9. The irrepressible Byrne curled a free kick round the Linfield wall after 15 minutes, but Lamont was equal to it.
10. Confusion Strachan's quick thinking at a free kick caused confusion, and Speed was there to head the first.
11. But as a first-half Merson free kick ricocheted to him eight yards from goal he miscued.
12. Another free kick was almost a repeat of the Wimbledon one, only approx 4 inches wide.
13. Lee King floated home a simple free kick for the third on 29 minutes.
14. A free kick 25 yards out perfectly placed and left the Derby defence bemused and helpless.
15. Keeper Sansome blocked the free kick but Gee hammered in the rebound.
16. Then, from a McKinlay free kick, McPherson forced Fridge to make a spectacular, one-handed save.
17. Wright knocked the free kick head high across goal and Wilkinson escaped his marker to nod home at the far post.
18. Dorigo's free kick hit the wall.
19. Tranmere's reply was instant and decisive, Bishop volleying the winner from a free kick.
20. Andy Stevenson's powerful strike as half time approached was followed by an injury time free kick from Ian Helliwell.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. He even tries to look cool when taking his free kick.
22. Following the incident in which Galloway was booked, Steve Pittman deceived Bonner with a curling free kick from 22 yards.
23. Only other major incident was an edge of the area free kick towards the end.
24. For those who havent got Sky, there was unanimous support for Leeds in the back pass free kick.
25. Pallister was responsible for one goal and Ince gave away the free kick for the other.
26. Leeds brought a good save from the Southampton keeper with an indirect free kick before half-time.
27. This time Stewart ran in unmarked at the far post to score with a downward header from Jan Molby's free kick.
28. Another eight minutes and Willie Jamieson powered in a header from an Iain Cameron free kick to complete the reversal of fortunes.
29. They went one down, when Ian Helliwell struck from a free kick.
30. Then Goodman scored a soft goal with his head for a free kick near the corner flag.
More similar words: sidekick, reeking, seeking, cheekily, kick against the pricks, self-seeking, pleasure-seeking, kick, kicker, kickoff, kick up, kick-off, kick in, kick off, kick out, freedom of religion, degree of freedom, kicking, kickball, kick down, kick back, kickstand, kick about, kickback, kick-start, kick start, kick around, kick up a row, corner kick, reek.