Random good picture Not show
1. The fraternity may bid four new men.
2. The racing world is a pretty close-knit fraternity.
3. Bob needs the fraternity of others who share his mission.
4. There is a strong spirit of fraternity among these isolated people.
5. He's a member of the medical fraternity.
6. Alexander is a member of the medical fraternity.
7. On Sunday, the fraternity inducts the new pledges.
8. The Cowboys began calling Higgins' fraternity house, thinking he might have hitched a ride back to Austin.
9. The university suspended the fraternity for two years, during which it could not hold social or athletic activities.
10. This caused a sensation among the surfing fraternity, but dismay in the hearts of Quiksilver's rivals.
11. What she was doing among the racing fraternity, I never found out.
12. Hunting fraternity turns out in force Boxing Day is when the hunting fraternity turns out in force.
13. The stable yard fraternity is seldom short of the picturesque word.
14. An informal, word-of-mouth fraternity was the only structure which controlled their professional lives.
15. Fairbanks was adjudged the winner,(http://sentencedict.com) a decision which has outraged a good few members of the boxing fraternity.
16. He was, as we have seen, already President of his fraternity.
17. This went to show that the full potential of a client was measurable only outside the licensed dealing fraternity.
18. I must say it is quite astonishing how the Ryder Cup has captured the imagination of the U.S. golfing fraternity.
19. But during her short acting career, Brown was held in high esteem by the theatrical fraternity in Northern Ireland.
20. As soon as she was safely past the shuffling fraternity, she opened her own newspaper and rapidly scanned the front page.
21. Among the most serious incidents occurred at a University of Rhode Island fraternity.
22. Theirs is an essentially optimistic view of human nature, one which stresses cooperation, fraternity, egalitarianism.
23. Within a few minutes, about fifteen members of the white fraternity Phi Alpha Pi arrived and confronted the two black men.
24. The consummate aerospace industry outsider has finally cemented his place in the fraternity.
25. From the moment he arrived Golitsin split the Western intelligence fraternity into two camps.
26. He argued that our existing governmental arrangements are inimical to forging a sense of fraternity.
27. The possibility of people getting to know each other and forging structures of fraternity, and also structures of resistance, disappears.
28. He achieved little in his work and dissipated much of his time in an uncongenial student fraternity.
29. The Nobel prize is awarded to someone who has worked to promote fraternity between nations.
30. Cowabunga was an exclamation of joy or approval among the surfing fraternity.
More similar words: maternity, paternity, paternal, literate, reiterate, adulterate, obliterate, illiterate, inveterate, fertility rate, deteriorate, obliterated, extraterrestrial, overnight, pernicious, concerning, furniture, discernible, ornithology, ornithologist, unity, ornithological, fragility, trinity, affinity, serenity, impunity, community, solemnity, profanity.