Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Shall we apply to fraternal factories for help?
2) The relative frequency of fraternal twins has halved since 1950.
3) The fraternal spirit seems to be declining in relations between our churches.
4) Little fraternal love existed between these two clandestine arms of government.
5) Noelle and Craig are fraternal twins.
6) The first is fraternal, popular entertainment, and a financial godsend for health care and education.
7) He suggested that a fraternal association of the Engiish-speaking peo-pIes, operating outside the United Nations, should do it.
8) My master, King Philip, sends fraternal greetings.
9) Illidan is the fraternal twin of Malfurion Stormrage and, like his brother,(http://sentencedict.com/fraternal.html) grew up as the friend of Tyrande Whisperwind millennia before the Great Sundering .
10) They seat warm fraternal greetings to our Party Congress.
11) Moreover, the system sets a good example to fraternal colleges in Yunnan.
12) In a maternity ward, the fraternal love gave way to gynarchy .
13) A: Dedication, fraternal love, mutual aid and progress.
14) Their social and fraternal ends are sometimes worthy of note as well.
15) They practice what is known as fraternal polyandry -- where the brothers of one family marry the same woman.
16) The President's official visit marks the start of a more fraternal relationship between the two countries.
17) Socialism cannot exist without a change in consciousness resulting in a new fraternal attitude toward humanity, both at an individual level, within the societies where socialism is being built or has been built, and on a world scale(sentencedict.com), with regard to all peoples suffering from imperialist oppression. Che Guevara
18) For the first time in the party's history the congress took place without the participation of foreign fraternal party delegations.
19) Nor had he wanted to have recourse to the services of an Astropath belonging to a pious and loyal fraternal organization.
20) Of forty-four ministers whose affiliations are known, twenty-one have never been members of any fraternal organization.
21) Gorbachev reacted calmly to these reports, noting that he had already experienced similar opposition in several other fraternal countries.
22) Identical twins, clearly, are far more concordant in general than are fraternal twins.
23) It would be silly to try to represent the duel between the Miller and the Reeve as merely good-natured fraternal leg-pulling.
24) He said he hoped the issue could be solved in a fraternal way.
25) Derived from two separately fertilized eggs . Used especially of fraternal twins.
26) West Africa has a much higher incidence of non-identical twins, or fraternal twins, than in Europe and Japan, especially in Nigeria's Yoruba southwestern community, where Igbo-Ora is located.
27) By static and dynamic study of virtue, the paper proposes that dedication is the highest spirit of virtue, fraternal cooperation its core, and development its implementation result.
28) It'seems to me that he grew more erect as the fraternal hilarity increased.
29) We should learn from the people of all the fraternal countries.
30) It was a little singular he should sacrifice his fraternal feeling to his curiosity.
More similar words: paternal, fraternity, eternal, external, internal, international, internalization, externalization, alternative, consternation, alternatively, alternative medicine, maternity, paternity, literate, reiterate, inveterate, illiterate, adulterate, obliterate, obliterated, deteriorate, extraterrestrial, journal, carnal, supernatural, juggernaut, journalism, nocturnal, journalist.