Random good picture Not show
1. Frankly speaking, I don't think it any good to invest in real estate.
2. Frankly speaking, I'm not opposed to reform.
3. Frankly speaking, I don't suggest you do the cosmetic surgeon, People with perma-youth all look the same .
4. Frankly speaking, his bad table manners annoyed me last night although I was quite tolerant.
5. Frankly speaking, andy is more of an angler theoretically than practically.
6. Frankly speaking, I am planning to receie my ophthalmological training in States.
7. Frankly speaking, I've no preconcerted destination at all when I set off but I'd cherished a dream, which makes me feel vigorous and young again.
8. Frankly speaking, I always consider myself as a vulgar and corse person. I think I have seen through this society.
9. Frankly speaking, we can even take it as the continuity of The Angelus, for Van Gogh is influenced strongly by Millet.
10. Z : Frankly speaking, I've got an admission notification from Stanford University.
11. Frankly speaking(sentencedict .com), there is nothing exceptionable in his conduct.
12. Frankly speaking, personal Argand not think "Invincible Ugly" as a good friend of East cloud of praise so wonderful, but it will not have as many users spit it over.
13. Frankly speaking, I think the whole kit and caboodle is for the birds.
14. Frankly speaking, he is not so bad as you might think.
More similar words: generally speaking, frankly, in a manner of speaking, franking, breaking, heartbreaking, groundbreaking, ranking, break in, rankle, break into, speak, speak out, speak up, bespeak, speak for, speaker, frank, to speak of, so to speak, unspeakable, taking, shaking, painstaking, undertaking, banking, breathtaking, policy making, clanking, planking.