Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Seventy-six years ago, Franklin Delano Roosevelt took to the inaugural dais and reminded a nation that its recent troubles "concern, thank God, only material things."
(2) World War II: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American - built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
(3) Franklin Delano Roosevelt, when he hired the famed stock manipulator Joseph P. Kennedy as the first head of the S.E.C., said(http://sentencedict.com/franklin delano roosevelt.html), "Set a thief to catch a thief."
(4) That would be Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 1936.
(5) Theodore and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Rutherford B. Hayes, and John Fitzgerald Kennedy - were graduates of Harvard.
(6) October 30,1941, World War II: Franklin Delano Roosevelt approves US$1 billion in Lend-Lease aid to the Allied nations.
(7) World War II : Franklin Delano Roosevelt approves US $ 1 billion in Lend - Lease aid to the Allied nations.
(8) When the bonds to finance the project could not be sold, Franklin Delano Roosevelt picked up the unfinished task.
(9) A similar result was experienced by both Herbert Hoover and Franklin Delano Roosevelt after they deployed a plethora of government interventions to combat the Great Depression.
(10) This wealth also enabled Joseph to buy as much political influence from the Franklin Delano Roosevelt administration as he wanted (including the London ambassadorship).
(11) In his own way, Mr Obama is following the path trodden by Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(12) Few people exploited this quality as well as did Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(13) In 1940, after the Nazis had rolled over much of Europe, Franklin Delano Roosevelt appointed a Republican conservative to be his war secretary.
(14) One of the vital reasons why Eleanor Roosevelt acquired so much achievement is the marital relationship between her and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
More similar words: franklin roosevelt, eleanor roosevelt, roosevelt, theodore roosevelt, franklin pierce, benjamin franklin, frankly, frankly speaking, inkling, tinkling, twinkling, sprinkling, blankly, rankle, in a twinkling, frank, candela, severance, melanoma, perseverant, franking, candelabra, perseverance, melanocyte, frankness, in the twinkling of an eye, candelabrum, revelatory, revelation, frankincense.