Random good picture Not show
1. The art of conversation is highly esteemed in France.
2. How many times have you been to France?
3. Mr Baker will return home via Britain and France.
4. The ferry leaves for France at one o'clock.
5. Germany and France pledged to maintain the differential between their two currencies.
6. Caesar's legions marched through France and crossed into Britain.
7. France derives 16% of revenue from air freight.
8. Today's football match is France versus Brazil.
9. The film was shot on location in France.
10. France is the archetype of the centralized nation-state.
11. A party of school children is going to France.
12. We visited some friends in France, but we didn't want to overstay our welcome and left after a couple of days.
13. His plane stopped in France to refuel.
14. In the Middle Ages England waged war on France.
15. Snails are considered a delicacy in France.
16. France edged out the British team by less than a second.
17. France and Germany invest far more per capita in public transport than Britain.
18. We did a lot of cycling in France last year.
19. Switzerland lies between France, Germany, Austria and Italy.
20. The family resides in Southern France.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. This area of France has a pleasing climate in August.
22. They live somewhere or other in France.
23. He was well acquainted with the literature of France, Germany and Holland.
24. We're going across to France by/on the ferry.
25. England's victory over France is a good omen for next week's match against Germany.
26. Farms in France are much smaller than those in the United States or even Britain.
28. Gray is thought to be in hiding near the France/Italy border.
29. It was a bold move on their part to open a branch of the business in France.
30. The artist initiated the girl into the art world in France.