Random good picture Not show
1. The building with frame structure is based on manual cavity expansion pile foundation.
2. The frame structure of the optoelectronic stabilized platform is introduced.
3. Shaking table tests of a three story steel frame structure model were carried out.
4. Frame structure, loose, messy no density of points, will be very uninteresting.
5. Large degree of freedom of drilling frame structure can enlarger efficiently operation scope of drill rig.
6. The space - frame structure creaked as it cooled.Sentencedict.com
7. The basic principle, frame structure, running flow and application function are also analyzed.
8. This paper introduces optimizing the design of the frame structure in the way of the regular polygon, so as to save the stuff and make the design of the frame structure more economical.
9. The steel frame structure is characterized with span and flexible spatial arrangement.
10. The fleece device includes cam control spring back frame structure.
11. Along with the rapid development of expressway and railway, continuous frame structure has been applied widely.
12. The clamping unit with 3 - sides - accessible C - frame structure facilitates the operation.
13. The head collision energy absorbing set connected to the switch board of automobile is one frame structure including one hollow cavity to hold the air bag assembly.
14. In this paper, author develops two kinds of shear connector, pin shear connector and block according to the characteristic of steel - concretes composite open-web plate frame structure, .
15. The paper discusses how to regulate the amplitude of bending moment within beam end for frame structure, and presents revisal suggestions for previous designs.
16. The rigid box - column - and - H - beam joint is the primary way popularly used in steel frame structure.
17. The major portion of the loading on an open frame structure consists of the drag loading.
18. The FEM and the mathematical programming are taken to obtain the lightweight optimized frame structure.
19. A new kind of reinforced concrete ( including prestressed concrete ) frame structure with diagonal member is forward.
20. By solving flexibility and stiffness factor, this paper presents element stiffness matrix of parabolic wedge-shaped beam of rectangular section in plane frame structure.
21. However, the direct iteration method converges more rapidly. Plane truss and frame structure are analysised and calculated by use of the forementioned methods.
22. The system has better man-machine interactive interface and enhances designing efficiency of the controlled blasting demolition of reinforced concrete frame structure buildings greatly.
23. In this paper a practicable testing method for frame rigidity is described. The method is aimed at checking the finite element model of frame structure analysis.
24. Fly - ash aerated concrete blocks are widely used in frame structure in hot - summer and cold - winter zone.
25. Numerical analyses of seismic behavior have been completed on a steel frame structure with a T-shaped core plate frictional damper by applying ANSYS in Tianjin city in the present paper.
26. A new mechanical method, random displacement method, was used to analyse static buckling of frame structure.
27. The building used the entire cast - in - place reinforced concrete frame structure.
28. Has defined the MAC data, the management and the control frame structure.
29. This article discusses the working mechanism of RPR-based MSR with protocol stack frame structure node function and networking included.
30. Finally, the authors compare the object - oriented knowledge representation method with the semantic network and frame structure.
More similar words: infrastructure, restructure, simple structure, sentence structure, structured programming, crystalline structure, structure, structured, substructure, natural structure, unstructured, superstructure, transportation infrastructure, cell structure, cost structure, body structure, structureless, data structure, macrostructure, microstructure, basic structure, power structure, ultrastructure, class structure, restructuring, linear structure, matrix structure, market structure, social structure, skeletal structure.