Random good picture Not show
1. If the fractional part of the parameter value is greater than the size, then the value will be truncated to match the size.
2. It is able to estimate the fractional part and integral part of frequency offset at the same time.
3. In this case the fractional part is discarded.
4. If the value has no fractional part, then the decimal point is omitted.
5. Here, gg is the fractional part of the calculation.
6. Of a logarithm, the non - negative fractional part of the represent ation of a logarithm.
7. Your total score is 4 partial fraction mean values, the fractional part according to rounds up the law to leave.
8. An IEEE floating point number dedicates 1 bit to the sign of the number, 8 bits to the exponent, and 23 bits to the mantissa, or fractional part.
9. Whenever you work with some piece of data—which might be an integer or a number with a fractional part or a character—the Java compiler needs to know its data type.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Then least square method in discrete frequency domain is used to estimate the remainder fractional part of TOA.
11. An actual or assumed symbol used to separate the integral part of a number from its fractional part.
More similar words: fractional, fractionally, fractional distillation, fractional reserve, national park, fractionate, fractionation, fractionator, national park service, everglades national park, interactional, gravitational attraction, fictional character, fraction, refraction, infraction, diffraction, factional, x-ray diffraction, index of refraction, factionalism, diffraction grating, medical practitioner, atmospheric refraction, general practitioner, fractious, educational activity, fictionalization, rational function, contracting parties.