Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Arthur Murray taught the foxtrot, the tango and the waltz.
2. The foxtrot is a beautiful dance.
3. In the big middle room was a dance floor, with colored lights and a few gook couples doing the fox-trot.
4. That night, soldiers forgot their dead comrades, and their fox-trot partners forgot they would soon be alone again.
5. In dance halls people were dancing the shimmy, the fox-trot, the Charleston.
6. Fischer was playing in dance studios, working weekends in fox-trot bands.
7. The next dance was a foxtrot, but they continued to dance slowly.
8. I remember being surprised by his graceful,[sentencedict.com] conservative foxtrot.
9. Tom rolled to his feet thickest smoke. Team Foxtrot followed.
10. All members of Team Foxtrot showed skyrocketing pulses and blood pressures.
11. Traditional dances include the waltz, quickstep, tango, foxtrot, and so on.
12. It's called the foxtrot.
13. The dancers are jumping up and down, no comparison to our foxtrots or waltzes.
14. She got up and they completed a rather formal foxtrot amid the strange gyrations of the more experimental couples.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. They crowd new department stores, sell wares in now legal street markets, canoodle in parks, take photos of their kids and foxtrot in the streets.
16. Learn how to dance the zigzag pattern of the foxtrot in this free dance lesson video.
17. Generations of Joneses have served heroically on the battlefield, from the beaches of Tarawa in World War II, to Foxtrot Ridge in Vietnam.
18. Learn the basic cross chasse steps for men dancing the foxtrot in this free video dance lesson.
19. Learn the basic back lock steps for ladies dancing the foxtrot in this free video dance lesson.
20. Standard Dance including 5 different kinds of dances: Waltz , Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot and Quickstep.
More similar words: foxtail, dextrose, dextrous, extrovert, trot, extroverted, troth, extroversive, ambidextrous, extroversion, trot out, betroth, trotter, trotsky, on the trot, betrothed, betrothal, gastrotomy, electrotomy, synchrotron, leon trotsky, thyrotropin, electrothermal, globetrotter, globe-trotter, electrotherapy, heterotrophic, globe-trotting, oxter, oxtail.