Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Forward integration. This involves moving 'downstream' to acquire operation previously undertaken by third parties such as wholesalers or retailers.
2. Combining with resources and capabilities, the forward integration strategy is chosen.
3. Formulate the business-level strategy: differentiation strategy, the corporate-level strategy: forward integration and relatedness diversification strategy.
4. Then started from the outside environment, the interior ability and the resources and problems of the XX Landscape Design Company, the forward integration strategy for it is worked out.
5. Therefore TCL Group Company can straighten out of the retail chain predicament. The thesis proceeds with the feasibility and, the possible way of TCL Group Company to construct forward Integration.
More similar words: integration, reintegration, disintegration, vertical integration, horizontal integration, forwarding, integrative, integrating, integrate, integrated, reintegrate, disintegrate, forward motion, integrate with, integrated circuit, integral, integrally, integrable, backwards and forwards, forward, forwards, forwardly, forwarder, go forward, put forward, come forward, look forward, step forward, push forward, forwardness.